Realms and rooms

so, ive been thinking, the next-or one of the next new updates, they should add realm-or room- add ons-like in the cubit store, you can add extra room onto ur relm, or room, so if someone wanted to, they could make thier realm-or room in an "L" shape, or something like that-they should also make it so that the biggest realm, or room is 200x200, i think that would be pretty nice too

Comments

• you can already buy rooms for your realms and use portals to link realms together. Having different shapes for realms wouldn't be a good idea to me, can't explain idk why

200x200 realms would be good for some builders I know, only flaw is that's gonna be laggy for slow devices.
  • you can already buy rooms for your realms and use portals to link realms together. Having different shapes for realms wouldn't be a good idea to me, can't explain idk why

200x200 realms would be good for some builders I know, only flaw is that's gonna be laggy for slow devices.

Explain why, But I agree with the amount of lag in CC
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited April 2021
    The 127X127 Realm is Maggy itself...
    I have been there once.
  • no i dont mean more realms and rooms i mean actually add onto ur realms or rooms that u have rn