Cubic castle fan fiction!

Mr'GoldenWeekMr'GoldenWeek Member
edited April 2021 in Off-Topic
Re-loging, typing, entering. I see her name green indicating that she's online, my heart skip a bit whenever I saw your name -- Jennifer.

"Oh, She on" as I tap my screen and grab a pinch of chip. "Is it fate" I wondered.

Whenever I had a chance to visit Jennifer, she's  always picking yumberries bush, her flowing green grande wig had me captivated. After finally escaping, i type "so... nice weather today" as I joke around. She stop and chat "Yes, indeed" as she continue her day.

Did she got the joke? But her British accent were poking through the chat and it was everything. "This is my chance" as grip the chips breaking into pieces inside my palm -- i type "rose i-", "sory my mom calling me" Jennifer said as she left the game, leaving her yumberries on the ground.

I wiped my dusted orange finger into my shirt and call it quits. "God dammit" I yelled while punching my thight.

Edit: typo

Comments

• Make a part 2
  • Damn, did you guys meet in New Eden?
  • Pouporu said:

Re-loging, typing, entering. I see her name green indicating the she's online, my heart skip a bit whenever I saw your name -- Jennifer.

"Oh, She on" as I tap my screen and grab a pinch of chip. "Is it fate" I wondered.

Whenever I had a chance to visit Jennifer, she's  always picking yumberries bush, her flowing green grande wig had me captivated. After finally escaping, i type "so... nice weather today" as I joke around. She stop and chat "Yes, indeed" as she continue her day.

Did she got the joke? But her British accent were poking through the chat and it was everything. "This is my chance" as grip the chips breaking into pieces inside my palm -- i type "rose i-", "sory my mom calling me" Jennifer said as she left the game, leaving her yumberries on the ground.

I wiped my dusted orange finger into my shirt and call it quits. "God dammit" I yelled while punching my thight.

that me with grayskayl my 1st friend in cc
  • MEEPYZ said:

Damn, did you guys meet in New Eden?

lol

• Pouporu said:

Re-loging, typing, entering. I see her name green indicating the she's online, my heart skip a bit whenever I saw your name -- Jennifer.

Were you eating cheetos?
  • For those that have question:

It's for me to practice writing.

I'm bored.

Btw, i dont actually know the girl lel
  • Pouporu said:

Were you eating cheetos?
    I mean, it taste good tho
  • MEEPYZ said:

Damn, did you guys meet in New Eden?

You can't be picky if it's love bruh
  • Make a part 2

I'm sorry... she never came back after that
  • Pouporu said:

Make a part 2

...;-;
  • Pouporu said:

Make a part 2

But you said she was on your friends list

• edited April 2021
    She was always appear offline mode because she was weirded out
  • She was always appear offline mode because she was weirded out

It's not weird, it's love... I think
  • Well we don't know about her so 🤷‍♀️
  • Noobs don't usually go offline mode, and he didn't tell her anything weird since she left before he could tell her he loved her.
  • what has cubic castles come to....