Fastest parkour time (Kramp 2020) - Player
Parkour random (Jester Pack) - Obito'
YouTube pass random (Pink Balloon) - SinisterJ
And here is the video to go along with it

Comments

• tysm jundyyy
  • melting said:

tysm jundyyy

No problem, make sure to either go to the holla or add me at some point and I'll take you there :)
  • can y accept mine so i can come or what is the room name
  • I FORGOT TO ADD:
    To access the room, go to the realm 'JunderPink's Parkour Park' and then go straight ahead to the portal labelled 'Event Week'
  • Stop copying my week events UwU
  • Stop copying my week events UwU

I thought of this idea around three to four weeks ago, but didn't do it because of fishing and egg hunting. Sorry if you thought I copied you though.
  • Junder' said:

Stop copying my week events UwU

I thought of this idea around three to four weeks ago, but didn't do it because of fishing and egg hunting. Sorry if you thought I copied you though.
    I had this idea Months ago just was waiting to get millions of c so I can start it COPYRIGHT ACTION :')
  • Junder' said:

I had this idea Months ago just was waiting to get millions of c so I can start it COPYRIGHT ACTION :')
    Sigh. If you really want to continue this then dm me on discord. Let's not do it on a public forums.
  • Junder' said:

Junder would not steal anybody's idea also u started your thing and cancelled it so he is not copying it if he is acutally contuning the event
  • REMINDER! 24 hours exactly left to enter. Re-read my first post for information on how to enter.
  • REMINDER! Half an hour to enter. Winners will be announced shortly after the events close.
  • Congrats you four! @Sinister J contact me to collect your prize!
  • Junder' said:

Congrats you four! @Sinister J contact me to collect your prize!

yay