#Thanks Whim

@WhimsicalFirefly Thank you so much for the giveaway, you made so many players dreams come true.
One Question, how did you get like over 1.5M Cubits?

Comments

• Why did whim do it right when I got off. . . why am I always missing the best stuff going on
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It was given to me to me and I had the choice to keep it or give it away, so I decided to give it all away. Glad you got some of the stuff, sorry to anyone that wasn't online at the time but there is no time that everyone is on so I just had to pick a time and do it.
  • Bro, i saw motely set and jester cane and loads of other stuff, i came in late tho D:
  • It was given to me to me and I had the choice to keep it or give it away, so I decided to give it all away. Glad you got some of the stuff, sorry to anyone that wasn't online at the time but there is no time that everyone is on so I just had to pick a time and do it.

u couldn't have done it when I wasn't banned :( so cruel
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

It was given to me to me and I had the choice to keep it or give it away, so I decided to give it all away. Glad you got some of the stuff, sorry to anyone that wasn't online at the time but there is no time that everyone is on so I just had to pick a time and do it.

u couldn't have done it when I wasn't banned :( so cruel
    Maybe don't do something wrong to get banned o-o
  • It was given to me to me and I had the choice to keep it or give it away, so I decided to give it all away. Glad you got some of the stuff, sorry to anyone that wasn't online at the time but there is no time that everyone is on so I just had to pick a time and do it.

All I gotta say to you @WhimsicalFirefly is Thank you so much!
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited April 2021
    Wait @WhimsicalFirefly gave away 1.5m c?? Man stop breaking my record of 1.4m :(

Close this Discussion I think it should be something talked on wall :')