Faster Mining Perk

Hey,

I'm currently level 39 and don't have the faster mining perk.
When I was a low level and had a choice to choose it, but thought it was unnessasary and chose one of those not-very-useful perks.

Do you think I will get the perk soon??

Comments

• *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited May 2016
    I have a friend who is level 26 and hasn't got the Faster Mining perk either, I'm sure you'll get it soon c:
  • I have a friend who is level 26 and hasn't got the Faster Mining perk either, I'm sure you'll get it soon c:

I grinded about 4 levels, trying to get this perk... And didn't get it ;-;
    It took ages...
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Yeah, I guess you'll get it in the next levels.
  • 007Awesome007007Awesome007 Member
    edited November 2016
    :0 I got faster mining somehow, I guess it was with the new perk updates.

But I lost a deco perk, but who cares :D
    gkhsdbfsjkdfhafd
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The perk ordering was improved. You should now get the choice of more important perks as you level up if you missed an important one. Decorative perks have been modified so just check the post announcement I made to understand the font issues.
  • Lol i now look back at my mistake of not choosing that perm and consider myself a hard worker... By not having this perk i put evne more effort mining in theis gamw which motivates me in a way #nofastminingforme well maybe
  • oh this happened to me rofl
    I got faster mining 1 and 2 now so im happy :33
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Be happy, I know someone who didn't have faster mining when they were level 50 and the cap was 50
  • Im lvl 6 on other account and i have 75% faster mine :/
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Im lvl 6 on other account and i have 75% faster mine :/

:p I never understand how I lived without it