Can you builders/interior designers offer any tips?

Got to the realm named Prisoner4587's Mansion. I'm planning on having three floors --- Oh and I need someone experienced to explain what kind of fadey foam I'll need for that--- One floor for restraunt and kitchen, one for pool and/or living room and, one for bedroom and wardrobe. Any and all help is much appreciated

Comments

• i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited January 2021
    Yes I am a Great builder too :))) Some tips from me If you making a Pool use Some current water and Water to give it a Texture like and for Kitchen there's a pack of kitchen floors buy it to get the stuff :) use red foam as it's easy to get :D and for living room Use More deco like TV sofa and More make the Floor with Plasters as it looks classic :) for Bedroom use Blue and Green colour as it Matches the whole house :p and Wardrob use Silver blocks and Coal blocks IN a Circular design like and Use Chests to Store
    and Menequinn To Put some Special sets Search for Larrys Storage and Larrys Land to get some Info

Edit: Make a small Chest room too To Look it better like A Secret down floor With chests of stuff like blocks and Ores and blah blah blah