Cubit Investing

Anyone know any good items to buy low and sell high? I need some cubits (10kish?) for vends and other stuff. All in All, if anyone has investing tips, I'd like to hear them :) (As well as some places to buy vends for ~450)

Comments

• I got some vends for 430c Add I am Larrys :))) also a Tip Buy Cheap and Sell in normal price or Win bgame to get stuff I won Cupid's and sold 60kc Worth Profit :)
  • I got some vends for 430c Add I am Larrys :))) also a Tip Buy Cheap and Sell in normal price or Win bgame to get stuff I won Cupid's and sold 60kc Worth Profit :)

:0 ty!
  • for now, the best option would be to invest in Cube Balloons (those from 2021) and wait a few months or weeks.
    Make sure to buy at least for 5k- each
  • Haikaiss said:

for now, the best option would be to invest in Cube Balloons (those from 2021) and wait a few months or weeks.

oh ok, how much do you think the price will go up?
  • 'Sleepy said:

Haikaiss said:

for now, the best option would be to invest in Cube Balloons (those from 2021) and wait a few months or weeks.

oh ok, how much do you think the price will go up?
    around 10k-12k
  • I'm not too sure if cube balloons will rise too much; there are already way too many in circulation because of how common it is. I think it's just "rising" because of hoarders.
  • I'm not too sure if cube balloons will rise too much; there are already way too many in circulation because of how common it is. I think it's just "rising" because of hoarders.

Yes agreed
  • Xd When you don't even HAVE a ballon
  • Maxemma said:

Xd When you don't even HAVE a ballon

haha same tho
  • edited February 2021
    the gift costume is dropping at an alarming rate... so is the skinless set. I think this might be due to the fact that rarity is the same this pack.

Gift costume: 10-11k to 6-7k
    Skinless Parts: 2-2.5k to 1.5k

The cube balloon isn't really dropping, but you can see some limited effect on its price in the hollas.
  • the gift costume is dropping at an alarming rate... so is the skinless set. I think this might be due to the fact that rarity is the same this pack.

Gift costume: 10-11k to 6-7k
    Skinless Parts: 2-2.5k to 1.5k

The cube balloon isn't really dropping, but you can see some limited effect on its price in the hollas.

yeah, though the cube balloon is dropping a little, i went into pens and saw some people selling it for 4200, when that same person was selling it for 4600 yesterday, maybe it just didnt sell or something, but idk it just kinda shows off sOmeThInG

• Low demand, high supply