Welcome to: Tribute to Wonderland!! (Be like Alice and chase The Rabbit through madness!)

*MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
edited May 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Main attractions would be: both easy and pro parkour, as well as an authentic hedge maze, and an obstacle race course even the noobs could triumph over a pro in, all with prizes, all free,..
What is it really? A tribute to Alice In Wonderland.. Where you will find such characters as the cheshire cat, dweedle dee and tweedle dumb, as well as the mad hatter and others. It's not only decorated, but if you take the right paths/doors you may find you have grown taller, or even smaller... Just as the book would imply. So visit rabbits house, and take the official tour.
All is free in this realm.. So of course donations are appreciated!!! This took alot, alot to complete!!
I only hope everyone on CC loves the build, and its various attractions.
I did this for you all. So please take the time to play and enjoy it!!
And of course.... I have a mailbox for feed-back and suggestions...
Have fun in wonderland!!------------- xMaryMoonx

Comments

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    lovin' it <3
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Gonna Check It Later, Good Job Bess! ☺
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    To lessen confusion, the realm name is: Tribute to wonderland

• *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks much Ware... Been a super busy week, so not surprised i overlooked that detail, lols. Appreciate the help!!!
    Just to update - Tomorrow/today (May 19th) depending on ur time zone, lols... The prizes for the obstacle course race will be given out...
    I think if im feelin bored/kind i might change the course up, add a warp bumper and give out a few new fresh prizes!!!
    ALSO--- the prize machines in ALL areas still have prizes to give...
    Hope everyone has enjoyed my creation...