Null Version 2 for April Fools

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I know the reason the null isn't in the actual game is because of how op it is...

But what if we got a null for april fools that cycles all the hats in your inventory? This way you would still have to buy the hats, but you could still have them swap every step..

Comments

• I think it would be super cool but I don't see them adding it lol
  • +1 that'd be soo epic
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Player said:

I think it would be super cool but I don't see them adding it lol

I don’t think it would be that difficult to add really. If they did it once, they can probably do it again with restraints.

Plus it will be the most popular hat they have ever added before lol.
  • +1
  • I'd suggest that the hat players wear go back to their inventory and the NULL is directly placed in the hat slot, that way everyone would wear it and can't get it away until april fool's over. :)
  • +1
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    -1 It would remove all 'surprise' for upcoming packs as Null tends to show even the unreleased items if they are in the game files..

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    No he said it only cycled hats in your inventory so it wouldn't reveal anything. It's a cute idea, but I don't know how high priority it is to put in.. Bit tricky to code.
  • Would be cool if there was a special event, and 100 or 200 would be given out as event prizes
    MEEPYZ said:

Would be cool if there was a special event, and 100 or 200 would be given out as event prizes

That’s an even better idea. If Kewb decides to add this it really should be an event prize that allows it to be a super rare. It would be a one of a kind item.
  • U said:

MEEPYZ said:

Would be cool if there was a special event, and 100 or 200 would be given out as event prizes

That’s an even better idea. If Kewb decides to add this it really should be an event prize that allows it to be a super rare. It would be a one of a kind item.
    If they make it fool pack and only last 2 days HOARD them like bunnyzilla

U said:

MEEPYZ said:

I will spend a million cubits on the pack even if it’s a 1.5k guaranteed drop pack.
  • U said:

U said:

MEEPYZ said:

I will spend a million cubits on the pack even if it’s a 1.5k guaranteed drop pack.
    I saw ur vid...... If u gonna sacrifice them to keep them high value ..... at least give me 1 D:
  • That'd mean I could have a NULL to show in the Museum :O

Or shall it be kept at the rank of legendary? :3
  • What would happen if you have the hat itself in your inventory?
    Evil Qbee said:

What would happen if you have the hat itself in your inventory?

*game breaks*
  • Evil Qbee said:

What would happen if you have the hat itself in your inventory?

you cycle through the hats at 1000000x speed
  • It would be so cool! I'd sell all my stuff to get one lol
    +1000000

It would be so cool! I'd sell all my stuff to get one lol
    +1000000

April Fools 2021: *The entire game economy has crashed, as players have rushed to trade their entire live savings for the legendary Null V2*
  • U said:

+1000000

April Fools 2021: *The entire game economy has crashed, as players have rushed to trade their entire live savings for the legendary Null V2*
    lol
  • U said:

+1000000

Lmao
  • Love the idea
  • If the Null v2 comes out, please make them all be commons still, so it doesn’t cost as much lol.
  • I just remembered that the Null allowed you to become your pet, so if this was added hopefully it does that.
    MEEPYZ said:

I just remembered that the Null allowed you to become your pet, so if this was added hopefully it does that.

Really? I've messed with the null a lot and haven't seen that.
  • U said:

MEEPYZ said:

I just remembered that the Null allowed you to become your pet, so if this was added hopefully it does that.

Wait, do you have a null? If you do, can u make a vid of u wearing it?
  • U said:

MEEPYZ said:

@U
    MEEPYZ said:

U said:

MEEPYZ said:

@U
    :o

The more you know
    edited January 2021
    MEEPYZ said:

U said:

MEEPYZ said:

@U
    Sorry for multiposting but I was thinking about this, and I'm almost positive she isn't actually the dragon. I think she is using the invisible hat that there is with the null, and someone else put their dragon pet on her invisible player.