GET more Cubits

NinjakidzNinjakidz Member
edited January 2021 in Help Requests
I really want to know a easier faster way of getting cubits at least by hacking cubic castles anyone know how to do that

Comments

• go to a cubit hack site
    and get hacked
    but seriously, don't try that buy low sell high, mine, find artifacts in tropical mines
  • Lemme say you a tip Try Mining and Getting Resource and Sell them in Some Of the People who buys them It's easy bro No need for hacking stuff :(.While I was a newbie I Was Thinking same too xD But now I Worked hard and made 100k above It's easy Play games with prizes/Rares Win them And sell them My Personal tip To get rich xD
  • Hacking is not allowed and although there are a few hacking cubits website but it's not real, it will scam your account information.
  • Alvin! said:

Hacking is not allowed and although there are a few hacking cubits website but it's not real, it will scam your account information.

No it don't I used it too Put your main account password It won't hack :) (JK DONT LOL I was being Funny/Dumb)
  • Alvin! said:

Hacking is not allowed and although there are a few hacking cubits website but it's not real, it will scam your account information.

No it don't I used it too Put your main account password It won't hack :) (JK DONT LOL I was being Funny/Dumb)
    Idk which website you sure, but better DO NOT share your account password to unknown website and also developer won't ask for your account information either..
  • oh okay i see what u guys are saying