How you got the game :0

Yes i am excited to know how you other people got this game well I got this game by my cousin who played it when cc was likely made but he don't play anymore so I Started playing with naming my First acc as "I am larry" But I got scammed .-. and made I am larrys And now it's my main *^^* It's been 2 years now I played What about you how you got the game :0????

Comments

• Summer 2016 I saw Cubic Castles on my recommended on google play, so I decided to try it out.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited January 2021
    MEEPYZ said:

Summer 2016 I saw Cubic Castles on my recommended on google play, so I decided to try it out.

Same but in 2015 for me, while I was looking for some Minecraft-ish like games on mobile. Then I stopped, and came back in 2016 with this account. ^^
  • 2015, someone invited me playing thats all
    then went active and inactive for years
  • Me and about 20 people played it in my school. And one day one of my friends said 'we should play cubic castles', so I've been on the game fully since then
  • My brother =Just_Nick= found this game on steam back to 2017, then he also found out it's also a mobile game, so he invited me and a lot of our classmates to play. Unfortunately, all of them has left the game except me and while Nick plays the game every few months.
  • Catomax26Catomax26 Member
    edited January 2021
    I started playing it with more than 13 alt accounts (16
    4 including my brother's) since 2014 and i lost 10 accounts which i logged in from 4 different devices and now 3 are able, but 1 is locked on a unrecoverable state tablet, the other i don't know it's e-mail nor it's password and the other is the one I'm currently using. I chose my name because it is my google main account username, and i am using my 4th alternate account.
  • I started while playing shellshockers because a friend in another game wanted to play shellshockers, and there was a cubic castles thingy there so i decided to try it, I wouldn’t have started playing it every day if my school didn’t block the other game i was playing with those friends. I joined in September.
  • My sister recommended it to me, probably saw it on shellshockers or something
  • Bump!!!!!
  • Yes i am excited to know how you other people got this game well I got this game by my cousin who played it when cc was likely made but he don't play anymore so I Started playing with naming my First acc as "I am larry" But I got scammed .-. and made I am larrys And now it's my main *^^* It's been 2 years now I played What about you how you got the game :0????

I got it by the same way o-o
    Since 2016 😉
  • Narox said:

Yes i am excited to know how you other people got this game well I got this game by my cousin who played it when cc was likely made but he don't play anymore so I Started playing with naming my First acc as "I am larry" But I got scammed .-. and made I am larrys And now it's my main *^^* It's been 2 years now I played What about you how you got the game :0????

I got it by the same way o-o
    Since 2016 😉
    :OOOO
  • can't remember I think I was looking for building games like minecraft on google play since I didn't wanna buy minecraft
  • edited January 2021

EDIT: I was trying to put this in count to 5000, but it went here for some reason, I wasnt even in this discussion when i commented it.
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited January 2021

EDIT: I was trying to put this in count to 5000, but it went here for some reason, I wasnt even in this discussion when i commented it.

.-.
  • In 2016 I saw this game and downloaded it, I was 10 years old, I loved the game, but then lost my first account caused by change of phone but now I have a new one I'm not noob and not pro at the same time I'm a qbee.
  • Naci_57 said:

In 2016 I saw this game and downloaded it, I was 10 years old, I loved the game, but then lost my first account caused by change of phone but now I have a new one I'm not noob and not pro at the same time I'm a qbee.

I lost my main account too but got it back after years so I use this as main lol
  • type cubic
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    2009, my brothers friends cousins uncle suggested the game to me.
  • U said:

noob, my cousin's daughter's dog's old owner's uncle's step sister's dead grandmother's favorite rapper's son's telephone's girlfriend showed me this game in 1492 right before Columbus sailed for India and landed in America
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

U said:

noob, my cousin's daughter's dog's old owner's uncle's step sister's dead grandmother's favorite rapper's son's telephone's girlfriend showed me this game in 1492 right before Columbus sailed for India and landed in America
    👀
  • Hello world
  • What about you @WhimsicalFirefly I am Curious to Know how you got it lol
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2021

What about you @WhimsicalFirefly I am Curious to Know how you got it lol

My son, *SnowyOwl*, found CC when he was searching for sandbox games on Steam. He really liked it, he played it for a few days and said he liked the game but didn't like mining very much, he wanted to build. So, I downloaded the game (Feb 21, 2015) and started mining for him and helping him build. I figured that way he could focus on building and it gave us something fun to do together. I loved it so I kept playing.... almost 6 years now :)

Oh, and I have always been WhimsicalFirefly, never had another name in CC
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited February 2021

What about you @WhimsicalFirefly I am Curious to Know how you got it lol

My son, *SnowyOwl*, found CC when he was searching for sandbox games on Steam. He really liked it, he played it for a few days and said he liked the game but didn't like mining very much, he wanted to build. So, I downloaded the game (Feb 21, 2015) and started mining for him and helping him build. I figured that way he could focus on building and it gave us something fun to do together. I loved it so I kept playing.... almost 6 years now :)

Oh, and I have always been WhimsicalFirefly, never had another name in CC
    That was a good story! Also what about @Space_Fetus 0.o He is a Such good Builder for game and @scorto7
  • That is such a nice story, guessing you would have never thought in a million years you would become the Moderator of a game
  • I love reading abt how people got into cc and what made them stay for so long, game isnt dying like many people say.

Anyways my friend GideonSeymour recommended this game to me since i like playing sandbox games and been living off with an outdated pirated mc xD. At first i didnt try it cuz i though its gonna be boring but i ended up downloading it a month later lol (someone tried to scam me on my first day). My sibling used to share with this IronFish acc for like 3-4 months until i gave him my alt Turtleshadow and we split the c and all. Been playing for more than a year now ^^
  • IronFish said:

I love reading abt how people got into cc and what made them stay for so long, game isnt dying like many people say.

Anyways my friend GideonSeymour recommended this game to me since i like playing sandbox games and been living off with an outdated pirated mc xD. At first i didnt try it cuz i though its gonna be boring but i ended up downloading it a month later lol (someone tried to scam me on my first day). My sibling used to share with this IronFish acc for like 3-4 months until i gave him my alt Turtleshadow and we split the c and all. Been playing for more than a year now ^^

Are you irl friends with Gideon
  • IronFish said:

I love reading abt how people got into cc and what made them stay for so long, game isnt dying like many people say.

Are you irl friends with Gideon
    Yep, we go to the same school
  • Wow, well I never knew that until, interesting!
This discussion has been closed.