MASSIVE RARE Giveaway for all qbees

Hello all, Im going to be hosting a massive giveaway to give back to the community, in approximately a weeks time, it will feature prizes such as v wings, penguin pad, and cupid wings, and more, when the event is closer timing, i will update this thread with a in game time, which can be viewed by doing /time

I will not do more than one holla, the hosting realm is Drago's Layer. Feel free to add me to ask any questions or leave a letter in my box. Ill respond to as many as I can.
If you would like to sell me anything or donate to the giveaway all can be done within the hosting realm
Thank you all and have a great year

Any questions you can place them in the comment section, I will check this thread daily and reply to as many as I can.
The giveaway will be free for all and additionally NO irregularity steps will have to be taken to partake.

The giveaway will be on Tuesday January 19th, 2021.
At approximately 6:00pm-6:30 Cubic Time.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

If anything changes I’ll let you know, because I do have a job and have to schedule around that.

Comments

• Wait time zone is cubic time, cubic time is different for me than other people, idk why.
  • Wait time zone is cubic time, cubic time is different for me than other people, idk why.

I believe Cubic Time, is Eastern Standard Time, or at least that is what it shows for me on mine.
  • Okay thank you.
  • U sure?
  • Catomax26 said:

U sure?

That is what it is for me, on my device. Either way it will be under Eastern Standard Time.

• Oh great I just ate the warp -.-
  • Gl everyone, I can't join the giveaway cuz it's 6am for me lol
  • I can't attend giveaway too :(((( I saw the prizes First prize Peng pad and a Reindeer Sneek peek ;)
  • I can't attend giveaway too :(((( I saw the prizes First prize Peng pad and a Reindeer Sneek peek ;)

It will be a long giveaway, each qbee will have one prize, so if you can't attend at the beginning maybe you can towards the ending of the giveaway

• Oh great I just ate the warp -.-

I have reset the prize machine with the warps in it, and with all new warps.
  • Alvin! said:

Gl everyone, I can't join the giveaway cuz it's 6am for me lol

It will be a long giveaway so maybe you can make it, the realm to go to would be Drago's Layer, hope to see you there
  • edited January 2021
    What warps are people talking about and what do they do/how do I get one

Well, thanks for the giveaway. I got a pow and accidentally used it in the giveaway realm oops lol
  • Ah, the portal's blocked