Storyville Overworld

Calling all advanced players. Does your realm have a storyline? Did you create a realm in which you want others to explore, discover secrets, read plot lines, or gather for an adventure? Do you want to place your realm in an overworld with similar story telling realms?

Then Storyville overworld is the place for you. I Gerjoy have created an overworld designed for players like you and me who want to share their wonderful realms. If you want to join my overworld then visit my realm- Gerjoy's. It can be found in the Storyville overworld. In my realm is a guestbook block. Jump on it. I will then visit your realm and check out your story. If I find your realm fits the criteria I am looking for I will send you a friend request. From there we can place your wonderful realm in Storyville. You can also drop a tele food on my donation table, but please sign my guestbook so I do not loose your name.

If your excited to join Storyville then head on over to my realm. If you want more out of cc and want to explore story telling realms then visit Storyville. Visit often as Storyville and the realms inside may be updated over time.

Comments