People Are Mean

Cubic ParrotCubic Parrot Member
edited December 2020 in General Chat
I have noticed that in new eden some people when I asked for something they dont need they told me to shut up beggar and i asked them whats wrong they said im a beggar and that im just cheap

*edited by forum moderator, removed inappropriate word

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm sorry people were mean to you but not all people are mean in CC. We have a good community but many don't react well to people begging or asking for free stuff because it gets bothersome after a while of playing. I hope you can settle in and find some good players to be friends with.

Please don't create forum discussions that aren't really topics of conversation and do not use filtered swear words in your posts. :)
  • Thank you Firefly
  • edited December 2020
    Not many would be willing to give items 'for free' for nothing in return. Add me: Fable Gadeberry. I will give you a hat or two to help if you so wish. Unless you have a donation table in a realm of yours - you are free to drop the name.
  • Not many would be willing to give items 'for free' for nothing in return. Add me: Fable Gadeberry. I will give you a hat or two to help if you so wish. Unless you have a donation table in a realm of yours - you are free to drop the name.

I added u
  • We have a good community
    It’s the good community for me 👀

This discussion has been closed.