head empty... no thoughts

WOO!!! i rise from my grave, babey!! i finally came back to cubic castles and i've been loving it. i even have a new look- but don't worry, your least favorite floating skull head is still here!
this drawing took me a good few hours- mostly because of the background and details i wanted to add, as well as experimenting. but- i plan to reuse the background later on for commissions!
so here's my unnamed qbee just vibin', head empty, no thoughts at all. as all qbees should be!
this piece actually started off as a commission example of my qbee art... but slowly just got more and more detailed as time went on. oops.

would anyone be interested in commissions in this style? of course, they wouldn't be cheap- i won't undercharge myself again! my prices would be priced in cubits to what it's worth in USD. (ex, if a commission type costs 10 dollars, i'd charge 20k cubits, so on so forth. it's subject to change.) or, you could just pay in usd if you'd like. ^^ i'll get that set up here later.

(please do not repost, trace, use, whatever with my art- you do NOT have my permission! don't worry about the watermark saying kibbun, that's my username outside of cc. i am able to verify this if needed!)