HOW TO GET CUBIT EASLY ??

Can anyone tell me how to get cubits easily other than looking for ore to buy cheap selling expensive I'm a little doubtful because maybe just a few items are easy to sell and I don't have a lot of cubits to do that because maybe it's just an expensive item that many players need that is easy to sell

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can get cubits if you mine and if you are lucky you will get the big bonus.. and then sell the resources you have mined.
  • To find ores easily (to sell) go into desert mines and walk along the edges... You'll find ores eventually along them, just dig down and collect the ores.
    Kind of off topic but here is a general guide for ore pricing:
    Iron: 100/7-12c
    Coal: 100/7-12c
    Stone: 100/15-20c
    Silver: 100/15-25c
    Gold: 100/20-30c
    Some of these figures might be off, but I sell my ores roughly according to this guide (if anyone thinks my prices are trash please reply)
    Or, you can just grind sand in the desert mine and sell it 10-15/c :)
    Thank you,
    komrade michael.
  • if you want to get cubits just do your daily quests every opportunity you can, and do a bit of mining for extras. Loads of people complain they are poor but do nothing about it except beg people for cubits.. they aren't unlucky, just lazy tbh
  • you can also join events like minigames (bombgames, t or f, idk), win prizes then sell them. Or you can host an event yourself and sell second lives (IF the event is skill based)
  • Then what items are easy to sell and can be crafted I will try to open a shop without a Vend
  • edited December 2020

Then what items are easy to sell and can be crafted I will try to open a shop without a Vend

A lot of players will buy resources from you. As Gala said, find a biome and mind as much as possible- not only will you get some cubits from it but also you can sell the resources & you level up! Try your best to sell those hard-earned resources you mine & sell them, find hollas maybe buying certain items for example...
    Definitely early on invest in some vends because they will help you massively as you don't have to supervise what you're selling to people and they can do it themselves; hollas as well, they will come in handy for advertisement.