New Beta Bug

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
So very commonly I get stuck on finding game when switching realms, and I have to reload the game.

Also, in adventure mode whenever you talk to an npc and click on what YOU say, it gets the game stuck.

Comments

• My game also freezes randomly, also should we just use this thread to report all beta bugs, because there is no official bug report thread for this beta
  • my gaming keeps freezing too
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I turned off beta because it was worse then the normal version lol.
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    edited December 2020
    U said:

I turned off beta because it was worse then the normal version lol.

i only turned it off cause i kept crashing
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well this is why we put it in beta branch... because we knew it wasn't fully tested. Please keep reporting the bugs though. Maybe we can update the beta branch with a better version. This version has completely new networking so there's a lot of potential glitches.

Well this is why we put it in beta branch... because we knew it wasn't fully tested. Please keep reporting the bugs though. Maybe we can update the beta branch with a better version. This version has completely new networking so there's a lot of potential glitches.

Let us know when the starting game bug should be fixed so we can switch back to test it more.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    starting game bug? I saw a switching realm bug and an npc bug? what starting game bug?
  • New bug report : the game freezes (everyone stop movig, can't talk [player can talk but can't see when it is sent], have to relaunch) when you hop near a clanstone (on top of the clanstone, or 1 block around it).
    Try the beta version again. We updated it. Should be better now. Let us know.

Try the beta version again. We updated it. Should be better now. Let us know.

Cool thanks, trying it now
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    When I leave/enter a place "cubic castles does not respond" then it stays on "reconnecting"
    This happened recently, I had always played with the beta version without any issue.
    @SirKewberth
    So you've been using steam beta for a while now... but only recently its having some connection issues?
    edited January 2021

So you've been using steam beta for a while now... but only recently its having some connection issues?

Exactly, it crashed or losing connection when I enter/leave a place.. this often happens
    Strange thing is we haven't changed anything recently with the beta.
    Well if you have more details or a video we'd be interested.
    There you go @SirKewberth
  • This probably isn't the right place to ask. But if I change to beta on steam, can I open packs and not actually receive the items. Or is that only for specific beta testers?
    That video is helpful thanks.
    Packs should open ok with steam beta branch.
  • Is it possible to do beta on web?
  • Is it possible to do beta on web?

no
  • Beta bug sometimes the Blocks goes Fully white Like I was in Connecting a realm and Pressed start then and when I Reentered cc(didn't Relaunched cc) All blocks were white like Disappear u can't see them I will try to find 1 pic and send it here..