Why I want to be a mod

I have named myself the most trusted in cubic castles, I have played this game for 7 years, I have been hacked many times and had to switch my account a ton, I always try to help new players, I am not toxic, I am a friend to all until they prove otherwise. If I am a moderator i could ease the current moderators stress. I am 18 years old and I am currently trying to stop players from spamming, I help people find new ways to advertise their selling/buying.
If anyone needs help they can contact me either in game or through forums. I am not looking for help myself, but if you all would recognize me that would be fantastic.

If you all are wondering why I'm trying out, it is because my friends in game have told me I would do great as a moderator.
(Their word hit my brain and stuck their)

Thank you for spending the time out of your day to read this.

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You cannot "try out", apply or ask for the role of moderator. You should read this thread if you are interested. My best advice to you if you want to be a moderator some day is to continue playing the game and following the rules. If the admins decide to add more mods and feel you can handle the job, they will contact you. https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11685/want-to-be-a-moderator-read-this

It's nice that you help people but I hope in helping them you are directing them to a moderator or to support so any issues can be handled. If anyone needs help because they were scammed or need to report swearing, harassment, bulling or any verbal abuse, they need to contact a moderator or support.
This discussion has been closed.