Friendlist bugs and I can't enter my storage..

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited December 2020 in Bug Reports
So I have an alt account that owns my storage so that I can have it set to Me & My Friends.. so only people friends with the alt can enter the storage.

The issue is my friends list is so buggy that sometimes it shows that I'm not friends with some people.. one of those people being that alt. So randomly I try to enter my storage and it says "You do not have permission to enter this realm". I log onto the alt and it shows my main online on the alts friends list... but it doesn't even show my alt at all on my mains friends list.

Sometimes I can't enter the storage and I log onto the alt and it DOES show that I'm friends with it.. but still can't enter the storage

It's really really annoying.

I guess another solution if you can't fix the bug is adding a trusted only to the who can enter list.

Comments

• If you switch offline and online mode while your main is online, then the alt will show up.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

If you switch offline and online mode while your main is online, then the alt will show up.

What about when I can't enter even when it shows that I'm friends with the alt? x-x
  • Man and after all that effort of moving the stuff. Hope it gets fixed.
    edited December 2020

Man and after all that effort of moving the stuff. Hope it gets fixed.

Right I've spent over 20 hours moving stuff and it's bugged out lol.

I can't imagine with Chickens friends list. Mine breaks every couple hours.. his probably breaks every fifteen minutes.
  • Same for me too
  • im on the friends list at 0:14 i'm famous
    Bump...
    Bump
  • Extra bump
    I will bump this thread until it’s fixed. It breaks my storage.
  • @U

I have a soloution.

Whilst this might not be the most practical thing, the reason this “glitch” (which seems more like an oversight and could be easily fixed) is that your name isn’t on the friends list as you have too many people on your friends list and when not logging onto your alt in awhile they eventually disappear from the friends that show up on the menu (if that makes sense).

So my solution is to unfriend people and once again this isn’t practical at all but it would save you having to switch accounts if that is a bigger problem but if it isn’t I would just login for a split second and then login onto the other account as it should be recent enough to allow you to enter your storage.

Hope this helps :)

-Cousin Cubit

Ah, I appreciate it but I really don't want to spend hours unfriending thousands of people because of a game bug.
    Bump
    Bump 5
    Bump 7
  • The funny thing is that there still isn’t no reply or acknowledgement of this :/
    Bump 9
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited December 2020
    Was it fixed for you?

Also Bump 10
    edited December 2020

Was it fixed for you?

Also Bump 10

No
    Bump 11
  • bump 12
    Bump 13
  • Bump 14
    Bump 15.. I refuse to give up
    Bump 16
  • I guess you gave up
    Nope, I just haven’t been on the game.. some of that is because I can’t enter my storage with main account easily