Dye needs an update.

Drakos GataDrakos Gata Member
edited December 2020 in General Chat
Dyes have been in the game for a while, and they really help bring a bit more creativity to the realms. Why, however, can we not have any color sofas, and only red and blue? The same goes for baseball caps. I get how it would be for sports and stuff, but what if you want to be on the green team, or the black team? (Pls don't call me racist, I'm only referring to the color of the clothing, not the skin) There are also some color combinations that could be made, such as dual colored checkers or plaster blocks, and even sculpty! All you would do would be make the normal checker, plaster, sculpty, ect. and put it yellow and purple for instance, and there would be a yellow and purple checker option. It would be just like normal checker, but instead of white and (insert color here), it would be yellow and purple.
Please comment your ideas about this discussion, and feel free to check out me and my realm.
Player Name: Drakos Gata
Realm Name: Drakos Gata

Comments

• Shoot, I messed up on the title. I meant, "Dye needs an update".
  • edited December 2020
    You can edit your discussion, but +1. It would be nice. Theres a gear next to the star in the top, click that to edit it.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Also where are brown dyes :( and make white/pink more accessible!
    And YESSSS they should add a specialized craft station where you can fully customize your colors on certain blocks (ex: the sofas that you want multicolored, checkers that you want to have 2+ colors).
    Big +1
  • More color baseball cap +1
    Brown dye +1
    Grey dye +1 (although you can use black and white to craft grey stuffs)
    More color sofa +1
  • Alvin! said:

More color baseball cap +1
    Brown dye +1
    More color sofa +1

Agreed. Though 1 white dye + 1 black dye for 1 grey item.. Would be nice to have a recipe that allows us to craft 10-15 grey dyes like the others (am I right?).
  • Alvin! said:

More color baseball cap +1
    Brown dye +1
    More color sofa +1

Agreed. Though 1 white dye + 1 black dye for 1 grey item.. Would be nice to have a recipe that allows us to craft 10-15 grey dyes like the others (am I right?).
    Yeah, that's what I meant to say ;)
  • +1 for brown

I been trying to get white dye changed for long time. White is the most used yet it takes 2 flowers and of 100 flowers the yield is only 3.8 dye per flower. I can only make 1.6k of white dye per hour whereas any colors from berry I can make 60k dye an hour.
    Go look at all the recipes and see that white dye is used in 32 recipes.

I did PM a dev but all I got was "OK" & that was 1 year ago.
    White Dye
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • Thank you all for your support! I had no idea that this would attract so much attention, especially since this is my first post! If you have any ideas on changes (ones you came up with) please contact me so I can take a look at them.
  • I would love to see checkers that are multi colored and not just white. Please make this happen devs!
  • +1
    +2
    +999
  • ChimavinniChimavinni Member
    edited December 2020
    Joysty said:

+1000
    +1000
    +1000

+2000
    I love this idea, so please devlopper add this
  • +1. Pairs with my paint idea