Achievements

Alv'Alv' Member
edited December 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
I know that a lot of players have already suggested this before
But why did I bring it up?
Because I have a better idea for the Achievements

First of all, a lot of players suggest to give large amount of cubits once we have archived an achievement, for me it's a BIG NO NO, players will abuse it easily and created a lot of alt accounts to get free cubits which is a big problem.

Achievements

So firstly,
There is only ONE Achievement in each device, which also means only your main account has the access to the achievement (maybe this is a bad idea, if you have a better idea tell it out :))
So the prize for each achievement is.. probably different.. not always cubits.

Here are some of my ideas : (The Prizes is Just My Suggestion! It May Change!)

->Reached Level 10/20/30/40/50/60, Reward : 250/350/450/650/750 Cubits (Ok since Idk if Kewberth will add higher levels, so the amount of cubits will probably decrease a little if there is more levels)

->Complete all starter quests, Reward : (Okay I have no idea for this..)

^ Example for normal achievements

However, different update has different exclusive event, so maybe some exclusive achievements as well
Here are some examples :

->(Halloween) Catch 5 Ghost Plama (I forgot what it called), Reward : 1 Ghost Trap (or another reward, I'm not sure about it)

->(Fall) Catch 1 Pumpkin/Turkey with a Hunting Net, Reward : 1 Turkey Berries (it's not really that expensive, so I guess it's okay?)

->(Yuletide) Place 1 Christmas Xmas Pow Gift, Reward : 500 Cubits

^Example for Exclusive Event achievements

Trophies and Medals

Some of you might have checked Night_Wings' Trophies Suggestion

Usually when you won an official event, you get cubits (or in some of the events you will get rare items) right?
What if add Trophy as one of the reward in Official Event Achievement?
(I recommend to read Night's trophies suggestion first before reading this, because there are some information there is pretty important)

Here are a few examples :

->Won Official Event For the First Time, Reward : Bronze Trophy

->Won Official Event For the Third Time, Reward : Silver Trophy

->Won Official Event For the Fifth Time, Reward : Gold Trophy

->Won Official Event For the Tenth Time, Reward : Emerald Trophy

->Won Official Event For the Fifteenth Time, Reward : Diamond Trophy (I don't want to write all...so)

Another is, do you all remember the Easter Egg Hunt?
Top__ players who collected the most eggs will get reward right?
I have another Achievement suggestion for this as well (although Idk if Kewberth will bring back Easter Hunt next year..)

->Collect 500 Easter Eggs in the Easter Egg Hunt 2020, Reward : Easter Egg Hunt Medal 2020
->Won Easter Egg Hunt 2020 (The year is just example), Reward : Easter Egg Hunt Trophy 2020

Another idea is.. as events like Trick or Treat or Virus Hunting, I have an idea for it as well..

->Craft 5 Simple Mask or N95 Mask, Reward Virus Hunting Trophy 2020

->Cook 1 Ultimate Candy, Reward : Trick or Treat Medal 2018
->Cook 3 Ultimate Candy, Reward : Trick or Treat Trophy 2018 (I'm writing the previous year)

Okay, if trophies are added to the game, more players will play the game and participate the event. And they also able to get trophy to do collections! Who doesn't like trophy collection tho (Maybe some of you..)

Okay so.. what do you think about this? Tell me what should add or change, I'm in all ears :)

@SirKewberth I know you are busy, maybe spend a little time to look at this ^^

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2020
    Notes : Ik my English is bad, if you don't understand any part, feel free to ask.

Edit : Before saying that players can sell their trophies to get a lot of c, please read Night_Wings' suggestion first, it's in the spoiler