About the building contest of the realms of 2020...

Hai there! I've been around on Cubic Castle for a very long time, yet I have never been active on the forum. I would like to apologize if I put my suggestion in the wrong place. :)
There's the famous traditional contest of the realms of the year. This time is different because there are overworlds. I don't know if you have already thought of it, but a category for them would be nice.

Thank you for your time,
Charlye

Comments

• The purpose of the events aims to invite most of the players to take part in them. An overworld is costy and too expensive for the lower levels.. So I guess that'd be restricting the contest too much.
  • The purpose of the events aims to invite most of the players to take part in them. An overworld is costy and too expensive for the lower levels.. So I guess that'd be restricting the contest too much.

I have to say, I agree and disagree with you. I agree that the contest should be accessible for everyone and I understand your point of view. Yet, I still disagree because it would be false to say that this contest is not already costy and expensive. When you say lower leveled players, I guess you mean new players. It is not because you're on a lower level that you're not experienced enough or that you don't have tons of cubits hidden in your wallet.
    New players don't have the blocks, the skills (knowledge) in building nor the money to afford a bigger realm. There is so much to learn in this game before entering a such event.
    Plus, wouldn't one more category invite more players?

All my respect,
    Charlye
  • I agree. It would allow us to see some amazing overworlds that we may never have had the chance to see.
  • yes 👍
  • I have mixed feelings about this. It seems like a really nice idea to show all the cool and epic overworlds people have made, but the limitations on what blocks you can build and the small build height makes it a no go. Maybe in the future when overworlds change. But know it's -1
  • I have mixed feelings about this. It seems like a really nice idea to show all the cool and epic overworlds people have made, but the limitations on what blocks you can build and the small build height makes it a no go. Maybe in the future when overworlds change. But know it's -1

Forces the imagination ;)
  • +1
    I would like to see workshop category too
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If this is about an overworld building contest then I can safely say we will not be doing that.
    if it is about adding it as a category to best realms of 2020 then it absolutely will be a category.
    For the people constantly asking for workshops being added, the reason I never add it is because I don't believe we would see enough entry's. Anyone who has played long enough is going to already have a workshop, I mean how many people are really building workshops in 2020 except new players.
  • If this is about an overworld building contest then I can safely say we will not be doing that.
    if it is about adding it as a category to best realms of 2020 then it absolutely will be a category.
    For the people constantly asking for workshops being added, the reason I never add it is because I don't believe we would see enough entry's. Anyone who has played long enough is going to already have a workshop, I mean how many people are really building workshops in 2020 except new players.

Yes! I meant a category of the best realms of 2020! I apologize if I haven't been clear... Thank you for your answer and your time.