Needing Ideas; Giving cubits for suggestions!

CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
edited November 2020 in Player Events & Creations
I'm currently making an adventure that is based on a city, called Pencil's Urban Adventure, but I don't know what the actual "adventure" is going to be. Unfortunately, the forums won't let me upload a pic of it, so you can go check it out if your curious. Its not done yet, I'm planning to add more buildings. So what do you all think the adventure part of it be? What should the story and challenge be?
I don't expect to get great ideas for free; as a result, I'm giving cubits for good ideas!
Good idea- 300c
Great idea- 500c
Brilliant idea- 1,000c

There is no limit to how many ideas you can give; you can get cubits for multiple ideas.

(Probabaly should have mentioned this before) Please make your suggestions neat and qbee based. Also, please visit the realm before suggesting ideas.

Comments

• I think the story should be that a girl in a huge city is trying to fit in but is finding it hard she gets a job blah blah but then gets approached by some bandits she gets captured and threatened and much more xd
  • thepurelycheethepurelychee Member
    edited November 2020
    a qbee finding a way to explore the world
  • Do a sherlock holmes mystery type thing
  • MEEPYZ said:

Do a sherlock holmes mystery type thing

Thats definitely something I will consider, thanks!
    If you would like 300c, dm me a realm I can find a tip piggy in.
  • edited November 2020

If u want to make an adventure then if u want make a hidden doors and a quests and to go and push something[i mean that locked door] to go out and collecting the eggs to go out and vs slimes and when u finish u will be tp to a nice island [if u want make it like tropical] and benches and prize disperser put in it some prices.

I am so excited to try it when u finish it.
    and stay alert to don't make the players can tp to the other players and take all the prizes

stay safe

and

GOOD LUCK

in making it.
  • Underground secrets hidden down find pass and get seekers also now gimme 1kc :3
  • A pencil of a little girl accidentally drop under the desk during some years, and the pencil was found by the girl of the girl 30 years later, and drawing she draw make a little stories
  • I'm currently making an adventure that is based on a city, called Pencil's Urban Adventure, but I don't know what the actual "adventure" is going to be. Unfortunately, the forums won't let me upload a pic of it, so you can go check it out if your curious. Its not done yet, I'm planning to add more buildings. So what do you all think the adventure part of it be? What should the story and challenge be?
    I don't expect to get great ideas for free; as a result, I'm giving cubits for good ideas!
    Good idea- 300c
    Great idea- 500c
    Brilliant idea- 1,000c

There is no limit to how many ideas you can give; you can get cubits for multiple ideas.

(Probabaly should have mentioned this before) Please make your suggestions neat and qbee based. Also, please visit the realm before suggesting ideas.

Ok, firtst try BMP and JPG format of picture. One of those 2 will work.
    You can make some monstercalypse theme.
    Something like 100 headles qbees trying to find their heads.
    Or if that donesn't work, you can always make something with zombies, kids love them.
    Cheers
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited November 2020
    I don't want to use zombies or monsters in my adventure, sorry. Also, please use punctuation in your answers (I wish I didn't have to mention this). I do not like trying to read answers that are full of run on sentences.

a pencil finding a way to explore the world

A pencil of a little girl accidentally drop under the desk during some years, and the pencil was found by the girl of the girl 30 years later, and drawing she draw make a little stories

Ok ok guys, I like pencils. But for this adventure, I'm not making a story based on pencils, sorry.

If u want to make an adventure then if u want make a hidden doors and a quests and to go and push something[i mean that locked door] to go out and collecting the eggs to go out and vs slimes and when u finish u will be tp to a nice island [if u want make it like tropical] and benches and prize disperser put in it some prices.

I am so excited to try it when u finish it.
    and stay alert to don't make the players can tp to the other players and take all the prizes

stay safe

and

GOOD LUCK

in making it.

Underground secrets hidden down find pass and get seekers also now gimme 1kc :3

Thanks for suggestions on aspects of the adventure, but right now I need an objective for the adventure.

The forums won't let me upload pictures at all, no matter what type they are. Thanks for the tip, though!
    -Slave- said:

-Slave- said:

Ok, firtst try BMP and JPG format of picture. One of those 2 will work.

• edited November 2020
    I write this myself (it is not plagiarism) and I hope it works for you:

How to post a picture with giphy:
    First, chose the image you want and upload it to giphy. Giphy accounts are free, and all you need to have to make an account is an email. After you upload your image, exit giphy and re-open it. Click on your profile image, and hover over the picture that you want to post. Click the copy link button, and paste it into the + signs in the thing below, and take out the period in the beginning (between < and img).
    <.img src="+++++++++++++++++++++++++" alt="" />
    I hope that made sense!

If that did not work, I suggest asking IronFish.
  • I think that I have gotten an idea of what I want to do, but you all can throw out more suggestions