Allow New Players to Rename Their Starter Realm

There is currently no free way to rename Starter Realms, we were told there would be a way, but currently, the only way is to buy official papers. Could we get an official Realm naming spot or something so Noobs can rename their starter realms?

Comments

• Yes +1
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • MEEPYZ said:

There is currently no free way to rename Starter Realms, we were told there would be a way, but currently, the only way is to buy official papers. Could we get an official Realm naming spot or something so Noobs can rename their starter realms?

this would get abused very easily as players who want an extra realm will just name their alt something and rename the realm as "_____'s Farm" or "_____'s Storage"
  • MEEPYZ said:

this would get abused very easily as players who want an extra realm will just name their alt something and rename the realm as "_____'s Farm" or "_____'s Storage"
    We used to be able to rename starter realms for free, but since the new overworld update we weren't allowed to, even though we were told there would be a way.
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

We used to be able to rename starter realms for free, but since the new overworld update we weren't allowed to, even though we were told there would be a way.
    they most likely updated it that way for a reason, i dont disagree with what they did
  • MEEPYZ said:

well, alts could still name themselves "____'s Storage" to get a free realm with that name, so even if there is no way to rename starter realms, alts could still find a way to get free starter realms without spending a cubit on official papers or realms.
  • MEEPYZ said:

well, alts could still name themselves "____'s Storage" to get a free realm with that name, so even if there is no way to rename starter realms, alts could still find a way to get free starter realms without spending a cubit on official papers or realms.
    I've already seen people naming their alts "____'s Storage" and "____'s Farm" but i just feel that letting people rename their starter realms without buying official papers would just be bad in general since when you want those official papers what are you gonna do? you're gonna grind or buy cubits. i think its pretty obvious here that the game just wants more players or more money and letting people rename their starter realms for free would get them less profit and less equipment to keep making adjustments on the game
  • MEEPYZ said:

I've already seen people naming their alts "____'s Storage" and "____'s Farm" but i just feel that letting people rename their starter realms without buying official papers would just be bad in general since when you want those official papers what are you gonna do? you're gonna grind or buy cubits. i think its pretty obvious here that the game just wants more players or more money and letting people rename their starter realms for free would get them less profit and less equipment to keep making adjustments on the game
    We used to be able to rename starter realms for free, only one time, and nobody buys cubits just to rename realms
  • @SirKewberth will there be any way for noobs to rename their starters once for free?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think it's a good idea but it's not so easy to just quickly add in.
  • I think it's a good idea but it's not so easy to just quickly add in.

It would be good if we could get this soon because it's kind if bland to see most noob realms called their username
  • +1
    +1
    +1
    (Yes I vote tree time XD)