Full Guides About Fishing

CAPT.LawCAPT.Law Member
edited November 2020 in Community
Hello, I created this guide because some player asked how to do it.

First, there are various fishes in cubic castles.

Not only fishes, but there's also rubbish.

To catch a fish, you need to visit Cubic Store and Buy some fishing rods. Don't forget to purchase some bait. (Once you purchase you will receive 50 units of baits)

"The higher price of the bait and fishing rods, the higher chance to get fishes"

Step to fishing...

First, you must find the official realm located in Wildlands.

This is the view inside the realm

Locate nearby water and stand on the block.

Don't do like this and it won't work.

Press Ctrl for Desktop & Laptop or Press wand button to use the fishing rod and hold it. Once you release the button, the fishing will be start.

Note: Try to get Yellow or Green Bar and you might have better chance to get fishes.

If a fish bite your bait, there's a signal that will show on the fishing icon.
Instantly press Ctrl or Wand button for mobile.

Note: If you string gets red, release the button and let the fish calm and continue hold ctrl. If your string is too tight (red), it might snap and the fish will run.
You will catch a few fishes if you are lucky.

Crafting the Throphy

To craft a trophy, you need a gold and a fancy flooring.

If you need more about the crafting, enter this link and locate it under BASIC CRAFTING RECIPIES

THE TROPHY

Conclusion, This event is Interesting to me even it takes more time to get a fish. (using 250c fishing rod)
If there's changes, I will edit about it.
- Capt.Law

Comments

• You can fish anywhere, as long as it is overworld water.
  • MEEPYZ said:

You can fish anywhere, as long as it is overworld water.

"You can currently only catch fish in Fall Hunting Grounds... Fishing anywhere else just gives you junk." -Sir Kewberth
  • edited November 2020
    Does anyone know how rare the different fishes are? I'm pretty sure the wailfish is most common, but beyone that I do not know. I have caught 9 WailFish, 4 Bigeye, and 1 QbeefIsh. I hope i get a Gentlefish soon!
    If it helps your guide at all, the worst rod+the worst bait+not perfect or good cast usually takes me 4 min.
    Also, sometimes your guide says 'Thropies' instead of trophies.
  • CAPT.LawCAPT.Law Member
    edited November 2020
    I think the fishes are rare. Maybe you require better bait to attract the fishes. It might be wrong info from me. If you have the correct info, please comment.
  • I meant like which fish are rarer than other fishes, for instance 'Gentlefish is the rarest fish, and you do not get it nearly as often as the other fish'. I also get a pretty much 1:1 ratio for junk and fish.
  • thepurelycheethepurelychee Member
    edited November 2020
    even tho im still not seeing all the fish, my fav one most is spudfish
    edit: qbee looks good too my second fav among them :D
  • Psst, remember the forum rules. Edit your message.
  • what is rarity of luv fish?
  • USAGIJL15 said:

what is rarity of luv fish?

Again lol, don't bump senior age posts. The dead don't like to be risen:)
This discussion has been closed.