Express Ideas For A Post-Covid Pack

Ultra.Ultra. Member
edited November 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
This idea of a Post-Covid pack would be either an annual event or one-time thing where a pack is released the day covid has either stopped spreading because of a vaccine or has been killed. The pack, alongside anything else chosen to add, would have the same lifespan of any other pack.

It would include things which countries were unable to do because of corona, such as the ability to fly to another country (this would simply be in the form of a plane-car).

I will probably add more ideas to this besides a plane-car but as I'm feeling carsick I thought about YOU also being able to express possible suggestions here.

Any suggestion I will include unless inappropriate because I feel it's more fun and interactive that way - you will also get credit.

Suggestions-
Plane-car: Designed like a stereotypical white plane works like the broomstick vehicle.

Private Jet Car: Same as Plane-Car just a black jet which would be more expensive.

Event: Fire Sale - you get a trolley or basket and in an official realm you go around collecting different food items (work the same as seekers except you actually have them in your inventory) based on answers to questions/parkour/some other form of puzzle and then hand in to an NPC at the checkout for a reward such as a free Covid Pack. The realms would only be open for about 2 hours (because of how long we were allowed to be out during lockdown in some places) or so each day during the event with the items needed to collect changing each day along with the required challenge e.g. Different questions to a quiz.

Political Wigs: Donald Qbee's Wig - Designed just as you would imagine it.

Boris Qbeeson's Wig - Also designed as you would expect it.

(Recommend more possible wigs if wanted)

Trolley Car: A trolley which you ride inside and works like a car, qbee would sit in the middle of course. If willing to go the extra mile maybe have an NPC statue holding the handle bars.

Scientist Coat: covers qbee similar to a white robe but with a gap down the centre to show off a shirt of choice alongside a front pocket for a pen or similar.

Science Pants: White pants with pockets.

More masks

Recommendations from you lovely people:

MEEPYZ: Would be nice if there was a virus hunt every so often.

LittleDuneBuggy: Hand sanitiser block/bottle. Home gym equipment: Matts, weights, treadmill etc

Comments

• this is so happy +1
  • I can only say one thing, that the pack won't be out the same day the virus has stopped spreading because of our one and only main factor, apple. Overall a great idea, +1.
  • -1, but it would be nice if we could get the virus hunt every so often.
  • Bump
  • edited November 2020
    +1, a suggestion is a hand sanitizer bottle block thing.

Edit: I just realized that that’s a really generic COVID thing so I thought I’da better one. Since so many gyms are closing, many people are starting their own at home gyms, and buying gym equipment for themselves, so there should be at-home gym equipment like floor mats, treadmills, jumping ropes, etc.
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • -1 for the annual idea. This health crisis shouldn't be remembered everytime in my sense.
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited December 2020
    Own criticism:
    It does seem like marketing a tragedy is quite careless and disrespectful. On the other hand, if Kewberth gave all the money earnt from buying cubits during the event to a charity this could have a more positive impact on those who lost. (e.g. Like Trevor and the Nurse hat and Doc mirror)

You could also argue, 'well there's no remembrance Sunday pack so why should there be a post-covid one?' It would simply act as a way of celebrating what we have NOW. However, I can see it being quite a controversial pack in terms of being hurtful and such, which is completely fair because it's horrible, I am contemplating whether or not I should continue with the idea.
  • Not that it's hurtful, but shouldn't be used for things more than once to me.
  • We dont need trump hair, we already have princess hair xD