Quitting CC :D

TarteTarte Member
edited May 2016 in Community
Hi! This might be a sad day for you but a happy day for me. I have decided to quit! :D you maybe wondering why im happy ^-^ well im happy because I dont have to put up with all the cyberbullies, scammers and hackers and the people who pretend to be something there not! Like fake mods, who say there mods when there not and they threaten people to give them stuff or they will "ban" you. Im happy because I can finaly live my life without caring about what anyone thinks about me :) Im happy because I can focus on my life now! And tbh I dont have a plan for my future :) I will live whatever life throws at me :) I also want to be a Youtube Gamer when I grow up! Also, I would also ethier like to be a nurse or help people who need it! Because life is to short to spend it worrying about yourself when there are other people who need more help. I know that 150 - 175 speices of animals go extinct a day which breaks my heart, so I want to volunteer at any local zoo or wildlife center! CC has changed my life in a good and bad way, I made some really good friends and I made some enemys but im happy that I dont have to worry about what anyone anywhere anytime has to say about me :) I mean its not like there gonna change. I might get a warning on this post but I personaly dont even care. Im glad that Ive had the chance to know all different people. Im so done with cc. So this is my last goodbye, for good this time if you guys want any of my stuff feel free to leave a comment below giving me a reason why you should get an item from me :) dont worry it wont be like dye or wood, it would be from my collection. :) goodbye cc world for once and for all :D

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Welp, hope you have a better life out there :')
    Even if i don't know you but, come back to CC and make more friends!
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    I hope you find the happiness you seek. The game will always be waiting should you return. In general, if you or anyone, are the victim of cyber bullying then the best thing to do as it relates to this game is take a screenshot of said bullying chat and it will/would be handled accordingly and send it to any mod here on the forums via PM.
    --
    As far as fake mods are concerned, the same applies. If someone claims to be a mod then tell them to show you their blue tag. If they can not or will not, then simply assume they are not a mod and go on with your day, as their 'threats' are empty.
    --
    Also take a screenshot of these instances and send it a mod.
    --
    Other than that, I hope you find what you are looking for.
  • smuressmures Member
    Have a good time, best of luck :3
    I hope you make your goals a reality some day :D
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm glad you have alot of goals, such as Nurse, Youtube gamer, Ect...
    and I truly hope you have a lot of fun with your life.

Also...

:P
    -Wolfie
  • TarteTarte Member

Have a good time, best of luck :3
    I hope you make your goals a reality some day :D

Thank you so much ^-^
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    sad to see another go, but good for and hope you find and do what you like :), you're fellow CC players and friends will miss you
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    One Last *Poke* We Will Always Remember U And Thanks For Being A Great Friend, Dont Forget Us D:
  • TarteTarte Member
    Yakroo said:

One Last *Poke* We Will Always Remember U And Thanks For Being A Great Friend, Dont Forget Us D:

:') i'll miss ya! But i'll never forget ya :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I had never the change to know you but nevertheless good luck with your life!
  • TarteTarte Member

I had never the change to know you but nevertheless good luck with your life!

Thank You ^-^
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited May 2016
    I think we have all run into the good and the bad here.
    I met someone who was collecting donations for her godson ... Only to find out no such person existed!! I gave this person so much stuff for this fake child... Pets n all... I was devastated to learn the truth.
    I've also been scammed, stalked, and trolled.
    BUT... I've made many more good friends in game... And thankfully i can say the good highly outweighs the bad. Being able to get online and chat w/ some of the wonderful folks i know is excellence. And since i know alot of kids play it feels great to help them out and cheer up their day with give-aways (not payaways) and spread a little kindness around.
    Speakin of which, if you're interested.. Im opening a new realm area in just a few days! I can show it to you. It comes complete with 2 parkours - easy & pro, an authentic hedge maze, and an obstacle course race.... If you'd like to donate some things for prizes that would be greatly appreciated. I cant tell you how many cubits and hours i've sunk into this project... And its free for everyone. So if you'd like to help that would be awesome. If not, i still wish you the best of luck with your life.
    Remember... The only thing that matters, no matter which path you take, or where life takes you.. Is that you truly live!!! Its not enough to simply be alive.
    Best of Luck,
    xMaryMoonx
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Topic cleaned and closed.
    Please refrain from publicly accusing and attacking fellow users and players.

Warning has been issued on the matter.
This discussion has been closed.