Writing/Building Contest

This is a super-special type of writing contest. In this writing contest, you have to go into a mine and dig out the letters in your thing, and there is no subject, so whoever writes the best thing wins! The prize will be 150c, and if you would like to donate so that I can have a better prize you can go to the realm LittleDuneBuggy and go through the other door into the spaceship place and put your donations for the prize in the donation spot. If it works, I put an image of examples of all the letters if you cannot think of a way to do them. The picture has the letters in kind of alphabetical order. These are not the only ways to make the letters, and if there is a different way that you like better you can do it, as long as it is readable. You do not have to write something bug, you can write just one sentence if you want. I will determine the winner on spelling, readability, and length. If not enough people enter, I am sorry but nobody will win. If you are worried people will destroy your work as you work on it, screenshot ita chunk at a time. I will not accept submissions where every letter is a different picture. If you do not know how to upload pictures, I say how to do it at the bottom of this post.

Scheduled end time: November 20, 2020 at 12:00 Noon (New York Time). If there are not enough submissions by then, the end date will move back by a week.

EXAMPLE LETTERS:

EXAMPLE SUBMISSION:

(Hello. I am a human)

How to post a picture with giphy:
First, chose the image you want and upload it to giphy. Giphy accounts are free, and all you need to have to make an account is an email. After you upload your image, exit giphy and re-open it. Click on your profile image, and hover over the picture that you want to post. Click the copy link button, and paste it into the + signs in the thing below, and take out the period in the beginning (between < and img).
<.img src="+++++++++++++++++++++++++" alt="" />
I hope that made sense!

Comments

• @IronFish help, please. I can't get my picture to work
  • remove the . between the < and img
  • edited November 2020
    That doesn't work either... it just made it so that you can't see the link, and if I take out one of the quotation marks it just makes it say image.
    EDIT: I used a different link for the picture and it worked that way.
  • IronFishIronFish Member
    edited November 2020
    Did you happen to delete the image where you uploaded it?

No I did not, I used a different link from gihpy, and it's working now. Can you see it?

Edit: Yea i can see it now
  • edited November 2020
    No I did not, I used a different link from gihpy, and it's working now. Can you see it?

EDIT: Ok, yay! I can see it, but I wanted to make sure other people can too. What you said on the forum page about posting images was really helpful, and nice goldfish btw.
  • edited April 2021
    bump