Thanks for this event!

IronFishIronFish Member
edited November 2020 in Community
I just want to thank the devs for bringing us this event, It was a fun and thrilling experience. A tremendous hype I've ever felt during my 1 year in cubic castles. It brought us new friends and a closer bond with our teammates, and even showed great teamwork among the players. It gave new players a chance to mine and get rich at the same time, and even got them a chance to get prizes. Just like the kewberno event, it brought importance to the mining aspect of this game, the grinding and sheer patience as well. Sure it broke some friendships, but thats because they took matters too seriously. It's just a game after all. The prizes may not be what everyone wants but really, it was said from the first few days of the event that blocks will be the main drop. Imagine giving rares for each pendant/amulet, that won't be called rares now right? And no one even told you to spend that much for amulets and pendants xD

Maybe there should be more team events like this once a year, idk up to you
I had so much fun on this event, I hope yall did too :)

Comments

• Agreed. I haven't mined like that in a long time. It was a lot of fun.
  • 100% agreed! I made so many friends, started yt channel, leveled up a lot, even sold at Pen's for the first time : o I was so impressed by how the players really teamed up (especially TeamBad, they had a serious mining camp going!!). It was so much fun to spend time in the "waiting room" while door still locked XD met so many ppl had a blast XD For my first CC event, I'm happy :)
  • Thanks, Sir Kewberth for this event. We hope that this kind of event can be continue for next season. *^^*
  • I also enjoyed this event, and I'm looking forward to the next event already, regardless if it's related or not!
  • I thought the event was cool, I got loads of nice free stuff. I guess if you spent cubits on amulets/pendants then it wasn't free for you, but that's on you. I've been making evil-themed rooms anyway, so the blocks I got will really come in handy!