The TOP realms! (May 2016)

1235»

Comments

• *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    should have started my new realm but noooo i was too lazy. i would win i know it xD
  • UrazaUraza Member
    For scenery
    The Maytime it's pretty good for somebody who just started even if it is a little small :)
  • Kew, realm name is "Dudo50" realm and just find it. Once u come in go to left u might find it. There are signs all the way... Good luck
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Realm name: When in Rome...
    (The actual build is in a room connected to the realm. The realm is small, so it's easy to find ^^)
    Category: Scenic

Realm Name: Knights of the Blood Oath HQ
    Category: Clan

^^
  • UrazaUraza Member
    Let's do this properly i might not do top 5 though
    Scenery - The Maytime
    Because of how PURDYYY it is :P
    Shop - Uraza and MissMooMell's Shop
    ( nominating myself sorry :/ ) becauseit has lots of cool resources, fun things to do and hats ( who doesn't like hats, right? )
    Shop ( Again ) - Green, Angelic Cats Shop and house not bc she is my friend but bc the prices are cheap
    Story - Idr the name but it had something to do with bunnies, imma try find the name, it was something like ' Bunny Burrow '
    Oops gtg
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I May be wrong, but I thought today was the day nomiating ends and the polls comes, @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah.. Ill close the thread sat morning when I get up and finalize the lists.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    i hope david king wins XD
  • UrazaUraza Member
    Just doing it quickly sorry.. It's fine if it doesn't count :P
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Hey, finally noticed that my realm was nominated in this list without me knowing :p, anyway I'd like to nominate Kokopelli's Kingdom for scenic. Lots of mountains (solid I might add), a town, a huge tree, a four story pagoda, river, mines, even a few secrets here and there. Anyway I've spent the last few months working and living in there, not saying it's the best but a lot of people who can survive the lag of over 100k blocks say they like it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited May 2016
    Ok folks! Nominations is closed for this round. I will update the lists in the first post in a few hours so you can check I didn't miss any. If I did PM me. In a day or two I'll put up the voting post so you can all vote on your favorite realms.

OK. I've updated the lists and merged some categories for voting. Before I setup the voting thread PM me errors/fixes/accidental ommisions etc... So I can correct them before setting up the voting thread. Also if you haven't done it I recommend trying to visit some of these amazing realms so you can vote on them when the time comes. I know I will be! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.