The Nice People Of Cubic Castles

On the old forum, I posted a discussion/topic about the nice people from this game.
This is how you do it,
Name:
What they did:
And screenshots (If you got any):

This makes everyone happy and it's just nice for someone to get known for being nice and kind. :D

Comments

• I'll start it off,
    Name:Nikali1217
    What s/he did: when I was struggling with handling my shop, s/he calm everyone down and helped me a lot!
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016
    Name: @Hinter
    What they did What they do now:
    Robot, Mantu wearer, Event Hostee, Fellow parkourist, Socializer, Pro-Moderator.

The definition of an all-around great guy.
  • Name : THE 007 and matmat
    What they did : well the most wonderful of friends helped me when I starte the game by giving new items. I am always in debt to them : )
  • Truth be told if i made a list of all the nice qbees in game you'd get bored of reading it..
    Sooo
    Player Name: @xNexy
    My best online friend. A better question is what hasn't he done to help me out?
    Mod Name: @BJDware
    Puts up with all my questions and always helps out when needed, the absolute definition of a mod. Much thanks.....
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2016
    Name: @-GreyCoralKing-
    What he did: Probably my best friend? He is incredibly kind to everyone in the community, never have I seen him once act negative towards people. He has helped me with so many things, not to mention that he is one of the most talented builders!

Name: Gdog
    Well, come on! It's Gdog! He takes the time to make videos, build tutorials and help out the whole Cubic community! He's the one who inspired me! RUFFF :)

Name: Superxtreme
    Best shop owner ever! Humorous guy, he has helped me so much when I was new to the game!

Name: Rabbi
    She is awesome! Very kind, hilarious, smart. ^_^

Name: Cubic Mom
    Very very very kind. Amazing mother and is positive towards everything! Also, not to mention her son, Sir Tod. :)

There are so many other kind people like JustMeg, Chickthulhu, Momo, Hinter, ware, Pengo, etc. :D
  • ;-; I hope I can be nice again... I lost my sense of happiness, kindness etc. (Except sadness) and also I forgot how I can be nice that time ._. And there're lots nice Qbee which don't have any friends....
    For me, people that nice in my mind are
    AshiMagari
    Ichaival (Quit after first Valentine pack released)
    Goe.... and Acroanna12 (I forgot their name cause their name disappeared from my friend list but they were very nice to me)
    Moe no Wing ;-; It reminds me about my fault that broke our friendship... Sorry Momo
    Error404(Rarely Seen)
    Kayo-Chin(Quit)
    The_LegendsPBS(Hacked)
    Awang (Quit)
    Tadak
    Etc... ;-; Actually I have Lots nice player in my friend List, but they're disappearing one by one cause Inactivity, and some of them turns into a bad Qbee....
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Name: Gdog
    What they did: He takes the time to add the original owner of the lost door to a sign for all to find their doors. There are about 100 doors and several doors have been returned. This would not be possible if not for his efforts.
    This room is in my TheTimMan's Lobby on the 2nd floor. There is a trust room to pick up your door and Gdog has a quick exit realm called EXIT TO OVERWORLD from the trust room.
    Dead Door Room 1
    Dead Door Room 2

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    I can relate to Lightosphere, that I've lost myself in the pit of despair. I lost that act of kindness and sense of Justice. Because of bad influence. I lost that spark of hope inside me, because I'm hopeless. Even if I try to change myself for the good, Even if I effortly walk forward and try to reach that light, I'll just fall down anyways... Even if I try to struggle, I know that my effort willresult to nothing but despair. Anyways...
    List of People who I consider my best friends and nice to me are:
    Teardrop(He's the best so far, even though he's always unavailable, he's important to me.)
    Pyreon(He's basically as crazy as me, but he's more crazier than me. He's like a brother to me)
    Amano Keita(He's the silent type, but he reacts always, which makes me happy, because it feels like he's giving me the worth I deserve, he's also like a brother to me)
    Yakroo(He's a caring, confident guy. And I appreciate him for always giving me worth, and treating me like Im his special friend, well, I think he does, but I fear that I'm not treating him the same way as he treats me, He's also like a brother to me)
    The whole HPA family(They made me happy, they gave me hope, they gave me the push I needed, and they gave me love, but It's my fault for not realizing it)
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    name: Bengs
    this happened just now in the town center, I was entering the raffle but accidentally gave the token to Bengs, he thought I gave it to him intentionally I said it was an accident, he dropped it at first I told him I couldn't get it that way he then picked it up and gave it back properly, now that I think about it I should've just gave it away ^^
  • Psh get out of here Tammers >:O! Your words are to kind for me.

I will list several people but not because they are more special than any other but because I do not want to create a book.

Keen Dinosaur and Bad Wolf-
    They both are great individuals and are mature, they are very loyal to those who they call friends.

Aya Potato-
    Despite the burdens she carries on her soul she is always trying to spread kindness. Like an example of this is she bought a room for a qbee :)!

Gollum-
    Gollum is always relaxed and chill like an icecube. When you are so cool as him you would think he would be full of himself because he is like the perfect human being but yet he is so humble. He is always like a wise figure to everyone.

Mr. Penguin-
    Do I need to say much here I mean come on it is Mr. Penguin

Dread and Beaver-
    How can two people be so immensely talented and kind at the same time. I am pretty sure neither of them are human.

I would keep going, but I do not want to put people to sleep. You all are my friends <3 I love you all and the fact that you take the time to visit me makes me so happy. Tammers you are da bomb >:)! The pixel art bomb >:O!
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member

Psh get out of here Tammers >:O! Your words are to kind for me.

I will list several people but not because they are more special than any other but because I do not want to create a book.

Keen Dinosaur and Bad Wolf-
    They both are great individuals and are mature, they are very loyal to those who they call friends.

Aya Potato-
    Despite the burdens she carries on her soul she is always trying to spread kindness. Like an example of this is she bought a room for a qbee :)!

Gollum-
    Gollum is always relaxed and chill like an icecube. When you are so cool as him you would think he would be full of himself because he is like the perfect human being but yet he is so humble. He is always like a wise figure to everyone.

Mr. Penguin-

Dread and Beaver-
    How can two people be so immensely talented and kind at the same time. I am pretty sure neither of them are human.

I would keep going, but I do not want to put people to sleep. You all are my friends <3 I love you all and the fact that you take the time to visit me makes me so happy. Tammers you are da bomb >:)! The pixel art bomb >:O!

How about Hinter :O!
  • @o Dreadful KnoP o
    Always very encouraging.
    What they did: Encouraged me to use my imaginations in my builds, and is very kind.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Name : Tisya_(i forgot the number >.>) and shafaska

shafaska is my sister. ANyways, these two always play with me and help me. tisya is always nice to me and shafaska is always trying to be funny (Which is YES!)
  • It's nice to see there are still nice and kind people within the scammers on this game, like I don't see many nice people but this will get then known!
  • SepailSepail Member
    The girl told in hola she buys coal in the ratio: 1c each. I fast traveled there and though she joke, but i mistaked. I sold her 8k coal for 8kc and it made good profit for a short time:) Her name: Bunny B.
  • *Eclipse* said:

It's nice to see there are still nice and kind people within the scammers on this game, like I don't see many nice people but this will get then known!

Well it just like our universe, darkness in outer space is infinite but there're no enough stars to shine the infinite darkness, so you may find lots scammer and less nice guy
  • SepailSepail Member
    The girl (i dont remember her name) traded me my bonnet on her angel wings (idk why, i just accepted her offer)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Mr. Penguin-

Hehe! :3
  • Here are my bestest friends, some of them are online everyday, but some who quit/inactive/scammer (Idk why I typed in scammer, I have no scammer friends...)

Name: Angelica#Cid (Mexican and American)
    She helped me a lot while I was a newbie, she told me much about game, she always has great trades for me and is always ready to play, trade or talk with me

Name: Ham-Half (Canadian)
    She was a great friend of mine, it felt great to help her out, and show her the rules of Cubic Castles, she even showed me some of her new friends, but unfortunetaly I never see her....

Name: xXN33bXx (American)
    He helped me with 'scammer stuff', he helped me with ways to not get scammed and to be safe, and great tips for getting cubits!

Name: NerdyRedPanda<3 (American)
    Status Kinda, Usually at Night
    She always has interesting things to say, jokes, moments in her life, funny situations and other good things to know. She is always respectful and doesn't enter a conversation when I'm talking with someone, she is patient and calm.

Name: Myself! (Hungarian, Austrian)
    Status: Online On Weekends, And On Weekdays Online for 2 hours.
    I always give myself a hand, I feel proud and I have a good feeling about myself. I encourage myself and when I need help, and no response are given, I think about the logic in the game an reality, if something makes sense. I also love to talk to myself, when I'm lonely.

Lol, I put people's origin countries on the side of their names... I don't know how to speak German and Hungarian though, only French English, Maybe 5 or 4 words in German, a Few basic Words in Hungarian, and I'm quite far in Italian and I know 4 words in Portugese.
  • Name : Cubic Mom
    What she did : She is really nice and polite (I met her on the day of this post and she said she like what I posted about her on a different post) She also listens to you when you speak, which is something nice when you need to talk. Also really helpful!
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    *Eclipse* said:

Name : Cubic Mom
    What she did : She is really nice and polite (I met her on the day of this post and she said she like what I posted about her on a different post) She also listens to you when you speak, which is something nice when you need to talk. Also really helpful!

A mod who listen to other player ! :O OMG
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

*Eclipse* said:

Are you insinuating that other mods don't listen?

edited May 2016
    gdog said:

*Eclipse* said:

Yes but not all mods but i saw some mods who don't listen to other players

They're not afk cause i saw when they're moving around
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember

gdog said:

*Eclipse* said:

Not all mods can respond to people, it's just what they do. Don't insult mods because they help the community stay good and you should respect that.
    Fluffy303 said:

gdog said:

*Eclipse* said:

Not all mods can respond to people, it's just what they do. Don't insult mods because they help the community stay good and you should respect that.
    I don't insult mods , i think they do a good work for the community but sometimes they don't listen to other players when they get scammed and need help (NOT all mods)
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Fluffy303 said:

gdog said:

*Eclipse* said:

Freedom of speech.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Let's keep on topic shall we?
  • SepailSepail Member
    Name: Frenchyyyy
    Gave slyme box fo free:)
  • Name : Tauch98
    Reason : Although he refused to put his name to the list of my friends, I still regard it as the best Qbee, he always help anyone working routines Qbee (Mine, Farm, etc.) with how effective he created.
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited May 2016
    #1 Name : Hrothgar
    #1 Reason : Always helps others in need and never ever has he scammed, but he got scammed recently.

#2 Name : Lunar
    #2 Reason : If you're new... He'll be like a brother you never had. He wont try to fool you if you get something expensive by tricking you, he'll provide you with free stuff, he'll get you friends that will help you in need, He also introduced me to 2 mods, BJDWare and Hinter.

#3 Name : TehBlastr
    #3 Reason : He's the best MLG'd bruh ever! He gave me 2 Greek Orthodox Crowns, Provided me with a dog and a cat pet, We even made our own little shop back in the days! He'll never ever try to scam you.. he can be a bit offensive at times but... that's how the MLG works.. and if we weren't friends, we'd get scammed every single day!

We started a school realm in 2015, we learned how to scam and how to avoid getting scammed.

I bet Me and Teh are the only friends who stuck together for 2 years till the beginning to the end and always had each others backs... We are still in the road to paradise!

and if you're reading this TehBlastr, I have the clanstone you wanted :P

#4 Name : *Citrus Planter* :

He was a mix with TehBlastr + Lunar and the results were PERFECT!

When me and teh were just making our own museum, he provided us with a lot of hats!

He lends me his halo every time he comes online (every month) and he will be the friend you always wanted!