The Secret Strat for the Halloween Event

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
If Good And Bad joined together and make the points a tie/draw then both teams will win and get the best prizes.

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Unless @SirKewberth says otherwise ;P
  • yes but salty players will deny this :(
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There is a downside to this strategy too. Same number of prizes but MANY more players with a chance. It halves your winning chance. (IF you're on the winning side anyway)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Would never work. Someone on one side would jump in last minute and push it over to their side. lol
  • Does this mean we need to be one of the first to trade in the amulets/pendants in order to get a good prize? For instance if I happen to be on the winning team and wait 2 weeks to turn in my amulets/pendants, does my chance go down for getting a good prize? Also when does this event end?
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2020
    I appreciate the clarification below. Its actually kinda cool not to know. And honestly after i thought about it i realized its as simple as collecting pendants from both sides. The system is set up just like packs, not bad. I love halloween. I wish we could have more events similar to the plasm hunting... I miss that. It was the best. And, Hi Yak!! Miss ya ol' friend :-)
  • its a win-win situation when u worked only for pendants/amulets