I guess nobody has badness of amulet

I haven't seen this amulet in anyone until now. I mined a lot of block to get this, spent a lot of hollas to buy but but nobody has. I guess there is a bug with this amulet or is it obtained in a different way?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The powers of darkness are stronger near Halloween.
  • I have just gotten a pendant of badness today from mining so there isnt a bug. you just need to mine a lot. i mined for 5 hours in total (to some people its not a lot tho)to get the pendant and im on the good team. :( i would've preferred a amulet but anyways it's possible to get.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I have just gotten a pendant of badness today from mining so there isnt a bug. you just need to mine a lot. i mined for 5 hours in total (to some people its not a lot tho)to get the pendant and im on the good team. :( i would've preferred a amulet but anyways it's possible to get.

If you are on the good team put the pendant in a chest. Don't carry it in your inventory when you mine for relics and amulets.
  • -Slave--Slave- Member
    edited October 2020

I have just gotten a pendant of badness today from mining so there isnt a bug. you just need to mine a lot. i mined for 5 hours in total (to some people its not a lot tho)to get the pendant and im on the good team. :( i would've preferred a amulet but anyways it's possible to get.

If you are on the good team put the pendant in a chest. Don't carry it in your inventory when you mine for relics and amulets.
    Don't listen to her, you need to carry it around with you in your inventory with all your bad relics for best yield.

:D :D :D
  • CLOSE THİS!!!
This discussion has been closed.