How do you trap fairies in your realm?

I saw a fairy trapped in a glass box at Yellowstar's shop and I wanted to do the same thing. So I took some ferns, put them into a box and waiting for the dust to come out and it never did.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a dumb question?

Comments

• Go to a tropical mine or forest mine. When you spot a sparkling fern/mushroom, break it, and it will have a fairy. Make sure to have fairy jars in your inventory, easily crafted with 2 glass in forger. When you catch the fairy, it'll immediately go into one of your jars. Then, go to your realm, create a 3x3 cage or larger space and drop the fairy in. Trap it in your cage and you'll have a sparking fairy ^_^. You can't have cages smaller than 3x3, though. (I think 3x3 is the size? Not sure)
  • Go to a tropical mine or forest mine. When you spot a sparkling fern/mushroom, break it, and it will have a fairy. Make sure to have fairy jars in your inventory, easily crafted with 2 glass in forger. When you catch the fairy, it'll immediately go into one of your jars. Then, go to your realm, create a 3x3 cage or larger space and drop the fairy in. Trap it in your cage and you'll have a sparking fairy ^_^. You can't have cages smaller than 3x3, though. (I think 3x3 is the size? Not sure)

OH! Thanks!
  • Go to a tropical mine or forest mine. When you spot a sparkling fern/mushroom, break it, and a fairy will come out. Make sure to have fairy jars in your inventory, easily crafted with 2 glass in forger w/ fuel. When you catch the fairy, it'll immediately go into one of your jars. Then, go to your realm, create a 3x3 cage or larger space and drop the fairy in. Trap it in your cage and you'll have a sparking fairy ^_^. You can't have cages smaller than 3x3, though. (I think 3x3 is the size? Not sure)

OH! Thanks!
    You're welcome! :-)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    PS. Dont Forget To Split Them All Up So U Can Put Many Fairies In Many Locations :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Poor Fae Folk. Free the fairies! Fairy Rights!
  • Poor Fae Folk. Free the fairies! Fairy Rights!

Lol.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016

What about the poor slime's? Don't forget the slime's!
    I Have seen many slime's caged and abused. The poor things are just misunderstood ;_;

Fairies on the other hand are just evil.. they run and taunt you from the edges of the world where you cannot reach them! >:C
    #CageAllTheFairies
  • BJDware said:

What about the poor slime's? Don't forget the slime's!
    I Have seen many slime's caged and abused. The poor things are just misunderstood ;_;

Fairies on the other hand are just evil.. they run and taunt you from the edges of the world where you cannot reach them! >:C
    #CageAllTheFairies
    BJDware makes a fair point...
    lol
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

I Saw U Exeperimenting One Of My Slime Brother And U Named Him Specimen D:
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    If you drop a fairy while jumping up into the air, They get stuck in the floor semi visible but trapped these just the same.
    trapped fairy
  • wait how do u trap them in the first place?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can no longer trap fairies. They will despawn if you try.
    Please don't necropost. This discussion is over 4 years old.
This discussion has been closed.