Scroll Wheel Zoom

I first saw this as a bug or glitch with an unknown origin. Then I happened to scroll my mouse wheel and it zoomed in & out. The problem is that when I am mining, it zooms in & out all by its self 1 or 2 steps and when it zooms, I can NOT mine for approx 3 to 4 seconds. The zoom feature is handy for side mining to look in the background for ores without having to repeatedly jump to see ores.
Please add a disable feature in settings (IF) this is an actual game feature and not just because I got a new fabulous mouse.

Another problem is that when it zooms by its self & I am trying to do stuff in my realm, my click gets glitched and I click where I was not trying to, as the screen moved while I am clicking.

I would show you a screenshot but since overworld update I can NOT get a screenshot to show up. I just get a black screen. My screenshots works except NOT in Cubic Castles. Windows 7 Pro 64bit.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm not able to reproduce this issue on steam or web. For me there is no auto-zooming when mining. Not sure what the issue here is. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I haven’t had any issues
  • No idea never got that issue.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Never seen this happen or had anyone mention it to me.
  • do you happen to also use the trackpad (the one built-in the computer) while mining? A 2 finger swipe at the trackpad triggers a scroll
  • IronFish said:

do you happen to also use the trackpad (the one built-in the computer) while mining? A 2 finger swipe at the trackpad triggers a scroll

No, I use an all in one Dell One 2020 Windows 7 Home Professional 64 bit, and my mouse is a brand new Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000. I even set all the 3 scroll settings to the lowest, scroll, acceleration & horizontal scroll.

For those who don't know what an all in one PC is, it is not a laptop or a desktop. Everything is inside the monitor.
    I could understand if the scroll just zoomed by its self, but when it does, I can't mine for 3 to 5 seconds. Problem would be solved if we could turn off all zoom in settings of the game.

I saw a post stating something about a new feature where a right click does something. I forget what that was.