My little hand dissapear!!!

I was playing the Adventure then i left and my little hand dissapear and i can't hit the ground when I jump high.
I'm scared, i need help pls, my name in the game is uYyYs
Sorry by the broken english

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You have to find the powerup cubes to get those perks in adventure mode :D
  • I can't jump anymore to enter into the portal and finish the adventure. I think I need help from some adminstrator to give me the perks. How can I talk to them?
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited October 2020
    This is all part of adventure, the more power cubes you touch, the more normal abilities you are allowed to use, if you want them all back then click the door in the top right, to leave adventure.
  • I did it, I left The adventure, but I didn't get them back and now I can't jump to enter in any real or grab anything
  • I think he is saying that he already left adventure mode and he got all bugged up?
    Someone was actually just telling me this ingame.. they left adventure mode and lost all their perks and their hand. @SirKewberth Is this an actual bug or are they trolling?
  • I think its a bug, I am not kidding, I lost my hand and all perks. Idk why but I can't send a picture of my screen
    edited October 2020
    <.img src="Image link here">
    Without the .

Or if you have discord you can dm me it and I'll upload it for you, Will#2332
  • Idk how to do it, I sent a friend request at discord
    From uYyYs
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You should not be in adventure mode outside of adventure mode. Definitely something buggy going on. We're looking into it. If your acct is bugged this way please open a support ticket.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I took adventure mode stamp down temporarily.
    I think it might be an apple bug? I got the bug on my phone but not my computer.
  • I'm bugged on the computer and on the phone. I opened a support ticket, ty
    This is being patched right now. For those players that have this issue, your player should be fixed today. (possibly soon)
  • I have already been fixed, ty

• I made an account last night, and I was moving while it was loading, and I spawned in my starter with the instructions, and if I relog, the instructions reload