Overworld Update Thank You Devs

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this update, it is exciting and I can't wait to see what people will create. It is neat that we can now build our own little worlds!

Comments

• This update is amazing! Everything is so much better now. I love it.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I really like it too. I was hanging out in New Eden a lot today, it was like being in a small town with people running from place to place. It gave it a real feeling of community to me. Thanks for all of the hard work on this one!! Like Grey said, I can't wait to see what people do with their overworlds.
  • The town center is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

The town center is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Space fetus built that for us!
  • Amazing update! I love to chill in New Eden just before lag takes over. Now imma save up for an overworld reeee

• I still want this shinny door for use :(
  • ZoirgotZoirgot Member
    edited September 2020

I'm kinda getting used to the overworld now but I still miss the old lobby where we defy the rules and defy gravity xD
  • Thanks all developers for that amazing update! Keep it up, never give up CC. <3
  • I suggest use star stamp for New Eden , would be very pretty
  • & thanks Space_Fetus for the fancy new official realms :)
  • Thank you Space_Fetus and devs for the effort in this update! Its really amazing what u guys have done :3
  • Thank you to the devs for the wonderful update :D! Also to Space_Fetus for the new official realms ^-^