Forums Profile Picture Issue

Why we can't change Profile Picture in forums??

Comments

• changing profile pictures is not currently available right now, they are still working on the Overworld 2.0 which i think is much better than getting a new pfp
  • Zoirgot said:

changing profile pictures is not currently available right now, they are still working on the Overworld 2.0 which i think is much better than getting a new pfp

Hmmm okay, but Overworld 2.0 is completely related to game, not the forums. And probably there's different developers for the forums.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Ryh said:

Zoirgot said:

changing profile pictures is not currently available right now, they are still working on the Overworld 2.0 which i think is much better than getting a new pfp

Hmmm okay, but Overworld 2.0 is completely related to game, not the forums. And probably there's different developers for the forums.
    It's the same group that work on the game and the forums. When things settle down a bit with all of these changes and updates in the game they might have time to look at making some changes here on the forums. The game is obviously a bigger priority.
This discussion has been closed.