From Level 60 to 100!

So who remembers long long ago when peak level would be 45!
Yeah me too, the memory is near distant in my brain now, and as there are many, many level 60 players in the game, and aspiring high levelers, I find that once reaching level 60 there isnt much to do. After you do reach such a level, you are faced with staying on the same account or making a new one and leveling again from scratch. This is where my idea comes to play.

Level 100

Random qbee:" Well tell me more!"
Okay so...

- You level up like normal from 60 - 70 - 80 - 90 - 100 so adding 40 levels
- Option 1: They could add new perks (i.e. New fonts, lucky perks, item perks, {some more people have suggested in other discussions})
- Option 2:After leveling from 60+ the perks 'disappear' and you get 1000 cubits each level up (could be more as you level higher)
- Leveling each time as normal your exp does become greater, so it takes hard work
- This will keep level 60 players busy and something to do instead of making a new account
- Level 100 looks more accomplishing than level 60 which seems like 60% of the way
- The level amount has not changed in a long time, so it would add something new
- The new overworld/your own overworld is coming out soon, so more people will be active and playing + building/mining
- There are many people who grind levels each day and would want something higher than 60
- Once reaching level 100 there is a new background to your level meaning its switched from a crown to something new, like an infinity symbol.

In conclusion,
Cubic Castles has a ton of well thought out updates, but there has not been one with levels in a long time, and I do figure that they would have to add levels to 100 at some point. Doing this now after the overworld update and web update will seemingly just fit right in and add a new spice to the game with everything else going on o::

Comments