Pixel Block Foams.

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited September 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
I am building a tiny town. And I realized I couldn't use phantom foam to make doors in my tiny houses because they were .2 blocks and the foam covers .4/a whole block. So I was thinking, maybe the game could add fadey foams and phantom foams for pixel blocks... It could cover .1 of the block and only work on pixel blocks... Hence Pixel Foam.

Idk I was just thinking on what could enhance my abilities to build more creatively. C: lemme know what you think and have a nice day! C:

Comments

• AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited September 2020
    Just make sure the normal one works on smaller blocks. It's easy as detecting which block you're clicking, and swapping the functionality to the appropriate one. No need for further complications.
  • Azsimuth said:

Just make sure the normal one works on smaller blocks. It's easy as detecting which block you're clicking, and swapping the functionality to the appropriate one. No need for further complications.

I suppose altering how the foams hit the pixel blocks would work too but it would probably still be more effective and less buggy if it were an entire seperate foam. It's not complicated a complicated concept but maybe if they added shrank versions of existing furniture that would be cool so in similarity to what you suggested.. They could simply alter the existing foams to only hit .1 block. So yeah I mean that is what I meant but I'm not sure if that's what you meant.