Can I get some volunteers to help me with my town?

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited September 2020 in Help Requests
Hey everyone, I've been trying to build my town for a really long time but seeming as I need so many resources I haven't gotten around to it.

My town is going to be a big place for the community to enjoy. The goal is to have a town where players can hang out and events can be hosted.

There will be a sewer system that you can travel in and secret path ways. There will be a little market similar to pen's but as a small town market place. And there will be houses in which players can explore. The outside of the houses will be like a full architectural house but the inside will be a portal that leads to several different rooms. And there will be a library with references to spark conversations. And well a school and some other buildings that would be found in a town c: including a park.

I want to be able to keep the town active and fun so I could use some help managing it once it's complete.

For now, I need help with gathering resources. I need stuff like wild grass, tropical grass, clay, stone, slyme blocks, and materials to build houses with and etc.

If you can help me with this I'll give credit to you in the town for helping in the creation of it.

Also if you want to help me build it... I would like some help there too but I'd like to see other builds that you've done. And well, if you don't have much to show then I'm probably not going to let you build.

So if you could help me create my town I would deeply appreciate it. And as a thank you gratitude anyone who participates in helping I will either draw a request drawing for them (cubic castles related only) or maybe I'll like do an animation meme with everyone who participated in helping in it. Which I'll most likely do since I haven't done one in forever. I'm having a bit of a problem with some of my youtube videos showing up but I'll be fixing that this week.

So please if you can help comment below which you'd like to help with. And also vote whether you'd want me to do a drawing request for each helper or just one big animation meme of all the participants in one.

And if you have any suggestions on how I can build my town or what I can do in my town to keep in active and fun please let me know. I'm very open to suggestions and will consider every comment. Thank you for your time! C: List of people helping so far:
Zoirgot.
CAPT.Law.
Deussius.
UnicornKate.

Comments

• I can help with the resources but i'm not that good at building
  • Zoirgot said:

I can help with the resources but i'm not that good at building

Ok, thank you. Which would you order at the end a drawing request or animation meme?

You can add me and I'll show you the town and we can discuss it more in game.
  • I am open a resource shop also I have experience in building (using pixels too) mostly modern design from my original design in minecraft.
  • Zoirgot said:

Ok, thank you. Which would you order at the end a drawing request or animation meme?

I don't really want something in return, I just want to help but if u insist I want my name be put in a sign on your town if possible :)
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited September 2020
    Zoirgot said:

Zoirgot said:

I don't really want something in return, I just want to help but if u insist I want my name be put in a sign on your town if possible :)
    Sure thing, the name on the sign is going to be included for everyone that helps simply because it's only fair c:

@CAPT.Law I'm not looking to buy resources since I am allowing those who can not build well contribute by gathering resources. That is how they will earn their spot in the end gift and credit in creation of the city/town. If you have experience I would like to see examples. I do not want to see examples from minecraft because the building is similar but at the same time very different in cc. So if you have any examples reply with how I can see them in the game for proof that you created them. For example you reply with the name of the realm you built or add me and show me your builds when you are online.
  • I can help with gathering resources, and tho I may not have alot of builds to show off, I would be happy to help you when it comes to building.
  • I can help with gathering resources, and tho I may not have alot of builds to show off, I would be happy to help you when it comes to building.

If you have any build examples at all I would be happy to check them out. You can add me when you're online.
  • sure i already build some design on The Captains of Economy realm
  • Can I help? I wanna try building more after winning a contest. If I have free time ;w;
  • Can I help? I wanna try building more after winning a contest. If I have free time ;w;

Sure just add me in cc and show me examples of your builds.
  • Cats On VenusCats On Venus Member
    edited September 2020
    I mostly do building, but I might be able to get you some resources, but mostly willing to do building. If you want reference to styles of buildings I do, look up "Ellesmere" in the lobby/overworld. It's a huge town I built a few months ago. I'd be happy to help with yours c:
  • Hey to everyone who was helping please reply to let me know if you are still interested. I am sorry that I suddenly ghosted cubic castles. I have returned. I had some serious health issues occur out of the blue. It is so weird and I am still attending many dr appointments but I still want to complete my town and again I am sorry about the delay in progress. I know some of you added me on discord but I forgot who was who because I have a lot of contacts in my discord so if you could send me a message that would be awesome (My username is Jellyfish#2061) and again I am terribly sorry for not notifying anyone. I did get on a couple of times with the intentions to but the medical issues I'm having right now are over powering me with stress. With that set to the side it isn't anything you should concern yourself about. I have returned and would like to know who all is still in to help c: thanks for understanding <3
  • i cna help im great at building
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited May 2021

i cna help im great at building

I'll need to see some examples c: you can add me in cc Jellybunny
  • friend me in game THE TRUE AESTHER im on farming tp
  • friend me in game THE TRUE AESTHER im on farming tp

Okie dokie
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited May 2021
    Just got to know you need Builders...I do am a Builder I would like to join you and Help on Making Stuff You might check my Builds Called as Larrys Lobby.And Yeah my Building type its Kinda Morden Building and I Mostly try to put as Much Easter Eggs,Secret areas as Possible Like Take Example of Larry's Lobby it is like 7℅ done because I Started building it Some weeks ago :P and it has a lot of Secret areas and Easter eggs on it.And Also I have my Own Team for Building Known as L.A.B Creations.I would like to help you on Further builds.
  • Just got to know you need Builders...I do am a Builder I would like to join you and Help on Making Stuff You might check my Builds Called as Larrys Lobby.And Yeah my Building type its Kinda Morden Building and I Mostly try to put as Much Easter Eggs,Secret areas as Possible Like Take Example of Larry's Lobby it is like 7℅ done because I Started building it Some weeks ago :P and it has a lot of Secret areas and Easter eggs on it.And Also I have my Own Team for Building Known as L.A.B Creations.I would like to help you on Further builds.

That's really awesome! C: it looks like uh a rpg map haha. I think it's really awesome the way you have the boxes and barrels against the wall it is a nice touch. Have any other build examples?
  • sorry i wasnt n i had pssays today ill be on in a while once i finish
  • I'll help in anything just ask me anytime ( Blood Sword )
  • I'll help in anything just ask me anytime ( Blood Sword )

Cool