FOR ADMINS

i am larrysi am larrys Member
edited August 2020 in General Chat
Someoe named cmod in discord said he will be deleting my acc for no reason i have 30hours left so yeah cya to this beautiful game rip my stuff and AMINDS WHY YOU DELETING I AM SERIOUS WHY DELETING MY ACC MAN I THOUGHT I WILL PLAY IT BUT :( for no reason so yeah i wanna say thx to some last peoples like thx to DaFrenchy,capt law,galantis,sir kewb, and other beautiful peopled who helped me i wanna say thx to others keep going and yeah if my accout is being deleted for no reason i gonna kill it its hard to leave :(

Comments

• Whoever that guy is, he isn't an Admin, and you shouldn't belive everyone, ask to see them in-game and see their tag, like with fake mods. And if they were even gonna delete your account for whatever reason, I'm pretty sure Kewberth or a Mod would message you on the forum.
  • yep i am even crying
  • Just whenever someone tells you something related to your acc, tell them to meet you in-game and show you their tag and this won't happen
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That message did not come to you from a mod or admin, nobody is going to delete your account. The admins do not contact players through Discord or make threats about deleting accounts anywhere. It is a scammer using Discord to try to hack accounts by getting your password. Just ignore anyone that send these kinds of messages.
This discussion has been closed.