Looking For A Clan

I'm looking for a good clan with events (pls no mining clans I'm already a miner).

Add me if you know of any clans! Thanks :)

Comments

• CubicCubic Member
    edited July 2020
    Hogwarts School of W & W is an active clan with events I'm pretty sure
    Owner is P0rkyCoast (or something along those lines)
  • Join HPS :D We're an active clan that's been running for 5 years and were celebrating our 5th anniversary so we have alot of events this time. Also monthly you get a chance to get rares when you mine for the clan (to supply for shops), I got a hopper and dorkmobile because of HPS :))

Also you don't need to mine alot. You can catch fairys and craft foams, you get a prize when you earn 5 points btw >:D

Even if youre lazy to mine ,HPS hosts events for members only, and you can get points too by helping out in events.
  • Join Toxic Farts, i do nothing with it and just use it for looks
  • Join HPS :D We're an active clan that's been running for 5 years and were celebrating our 5th anniversary so we have alot of events this time. Also monthly you get a chance to get rares when you mine for the clan (to supply for shops), I got a hopper and dorkmobile because of HPS :))

Also you don't need to mine alot. You can catch fairys and craft foams, you get a prize when you earn 5 points btw >:D

Even if youre lazy to mine ,HPS hosts events for members only, and you can get points too by helping out in events.

I'd like to join plz.

I'd like to join plz.
    oki i'll PM you discord server link and you can ask to join
  • an_eggan_egg Member
    edited September 2020
    Is there a Shell Shockers clan?? I came from there and now I'm addicted to castles ^.^

Edit - I join Da Meme Team because the owner Zeoly looked like a slime from Slymoria ^.^ I know its a costume but still, really cool. But I dream of Shell Shocker clan. Maybe I can mine 20k cubits and start it myself !!