Craftable Prices ( realm )

CAPT.LawCAPT.Law Member
edited July 2020 in Community
Hi everyone, I am creating a realm called Craftables Prices. This realm will help you to find a price that matches the market price of Cubic castle. We need your help to fill the resources needed for the convenience of the public. For example, a relatively rare item (resource) such as a haunted lamp because it can be crafted.

* Note : this suggested price comes from cubic castles bot community and the results from a research that i did for a week in cubic castles *
And it is not a crafting guide realm

Comments

• I'm finishing a 100x100 xD
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I'm pretty sure the bot gets its prices from this thread https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/27821/cubic-castles-prices/p1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020
    MEEPYZ said:

I'm pretty sure the bot gets its prices from this thread https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/27821/cubic-castles-prices/p1

Yes it does
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    I don't think using discord-bot prices is accurate for craftables. Sometimes the price of the resources and even craftables doesn't really match with the market price. Instead of putting price, I think it's better to put the total raw material cost.

A realm with crafting guide would be MUCH help for new qbee and lazy ones.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nyemot said:

\A realm with crafting guide would be MUCH help for new qbee and lazy ones.

There is an official realm called The Learning Center that has all of the crafting recipes. You can get to it from the lobby. It's the building on the left where people always stand up on the roof.

• NyemotNyemot Member

Nyemot said:

\A realm with crafting guide would be MUCH help for new qbee and lazy ones.

There is an official realm called The Learning Center that has all of the crafting recipes. You can get to it from the lobby. It's the building on the left where people always stand up on the roof.

I meant full guide of crafting from scratch to finish for each item, some people "somehow" doesn't know how to craft complex things, like cut-o-matik, warp anchor, cash regs, etc.
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    also the official realm is not complete and scrambled.
  • Actually it's not crafting guide realm it just for prices
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    i'll just hope the prices are accurate.
  • Don't worry i have a team that do the research
  • The bot on the community discord isn't 100% accurate, stuff such as the camo pants seem a lot more expensive than they are according to other people. Plus a good chunk of items are missing on that-- but then again the wiki has a bunch of missing item pages as well.
  • *Craftable only not wearables * Mr TylerPW