Recent phishing sites hollas

As most you have already seen, the number of hollas advertising phishing sites is increasing, so I have 2 solutions for this issue
1- restrict the amount of hollas a low level player can use a day, for example a level 10 player can only use 1 holla and 1 hollawarp a day.

2- disable hollas for low level players.
I know this is a bit hard to implement since I've seen players from 2017 still below level 20, but let's face it, mods cant be online 24/7 and there must be a quick solution to this.

And this either way will probably be required if the game gets more attention since it will reduce spam.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think hollas are disabled for low level players already.. Maybe we need to up the level some. I'll have to check on this.
  • I think hollas are disabled for low level players already.. Maybe we need to up the level some. I'll have to check on this.

I dont think so. I got an account lvl 6 or 8 and i can use hollas with it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It might be just 1 or 2 levels.. not sure if it's even there. But if not we'll probably add it. It won't stop someone really determined but it will make it more annoying to do this.
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    completing all the basic quests will get you to lvl 15-17 if i recall correctly.
    (or maybe i am false, coz that's 4 years ago, probably mixed up with some minings/building.)
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited July 2020
    Nyemot said:

completing all the basic quests will get you to lvl 15-17 if i recall correctly.
    (or maybe i am false, coz that's 4 years ago, probably mixed up with some minings/building.)

This is correct. I tried it on an alt (no/minimal building).

With quest pack immediately after, it will get you to lvl 21-23.