When will the overworld update be released ?

SPY C.SPY C. Member
edited July 2020 in General Chat
@SirKewberth you saied everything okey for overworld update, just we need to fix some bugs. I think you fixed them. So when we will get it ? It really took a long time to get this update.

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Or when is the next beta test at least?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    New beta test coming shortly. Working on that now. 1 more known bug to fix.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member

New beta test coming shortly. Working on that now. 1 more known bug to fix.

at least it's nice to hear that the beta test will reopen
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    i have two question.
    1. what is the overworld update about?
    2. how to join the beta test? xd
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    beta test will be public - so anyone can join
  • Okay....

Time to craft acellos again.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Oh yay :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Okay....

I’m thinking we might be able to use our old beta accounts
  • how do i join beta server lol
  • NyemotNyemot Member

how do i join beta server lol

yeh that was one of my question, sirkewberth only said it's public ;-;
    Nyemot said:

how do i join beta server lol

yeh that was one of my question, sirkewberth only said it's public ;-;
    It’s not released yet
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    we meant "when it's released how do we join the beta test, or are we automaticly join the beta test?"
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It is not automatic but I'm sure when the beta opens SirKewberth will post something explaining how to join like he did last time. Just keep your eyes open for an announcement from him.
  • U said:

Okay....

oooooooo I hope yes...
  • NyemotNyemot Member

It is not automatic but I'm sure when the beta opens SirKewberth will post something explaining how to join like he did last time. Just keep your eyes open for an announcement from him.

this is my first time trying to join beta test in cubic castle. thanks for the info and sorry for so many questions xD
    Yeah I'll post something.. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. We're doing internal testing now. Once our tests are "bug free enough" we'll let you guys hammer on it.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    U said:

Okay....

I think no (maybe), bc last time Kewb mentioned he will delete all of the beta accs from the database (Except gdog, fetus them), But I not sure
    Alvin! said:

U said:

Okay....

I think no (maybe), bc last time Kewb mentioned he will delete all of the beta accs from the database (Except gdog, fetus them), But I not sure
    I think he just said you wouldn’t get the stuff on the live server. This most likely will be the same beta server. So same accounts.
  • U said:

Alvin! said:

U said:

Okay....

I think he just said you wouldn’t get the stuff on the live server. This most likely will be the same beta server. So same accounts.
    I don't think so, some itens are disabled in overworld, and much players placed itens in the last open beta, that now maybe be disabled...

U said:

Alvin! said:

U said:

Okay....

I don't think so, some itens are disabled in overworld, and much players placed itens in the last open beta, that now maybe be disabled...
    Hmmm that’s true.
    Most of you will have to make new accts on beta server. The database will be reset.
  • Most of you will have to make new accts on beta server. The database will be reset.

What do you want us to test this time? Just same as last time?
    Just play and do whatever you want and let us know what isn't working when you run into trouble, so when it's finally released it will be pretty solid. Obviously the more things you try and the more features you play with the better the outcome. But nobody has to test. It's a .. do it if you want to thing.
  • I love the possibility to test randoom stuff with unlimited power to create.
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    i hope i can find overpower bug to conquer the world :v
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member

Yeah I'll post something.. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. We're doing internal testing now. Once our tests are "bug free enough" we'll let you guys hammer on it.

@SirKewberth you saied i will post something on monday or tuesday and it's about to end on Tuesday but still we didnt get it. I hope you not forgot it ?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    SPY C. said:

SirKewberth you saied i will post something on monday or tuesday and it's about to end on Tuesday but still we didnt get it. I hope you not forgot it ?
    You are taking that very literal. He said "maybe Monday or Tuesday" and "once our tests are bug fee enough". There was no commitment of a post by the end of the day Tuesday. Plus, where I am it's only noon Tuesday. ;)

• SPY C.SPY C. Member

SPY C. said:

SirKewberth you saied i will post something on monday or tuesday and it's about to end on Tuesday but still we didnt get it. I hope you not forgot it ?
    You are taking that very literal. He said "maybe Monday or Tuesday" and "once our tests are bug fee enough". There was no commitment of a post by the end of the day Tuesday. Plus, where I am it's only noon Tuesday. ;)

ohh sorry i didnt see "maybe". You are right.
    Yeah .. still finding bugs internally so not quite ready yet. Going as fast as we can. Not much point testing stuff we know is still broken though.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited July 2020
    Is there a way to get the beta on mobile? By there wasn't last time :v
This discussion has been closed.