the golden name

yesterday i buyed that 1.99dollar pack for cubits and the golden tag that we get if we buyed c i got cubits but my name didn't got surrounded by that golden thing please cubic castle help why i wasted 1.99dollar man payment was done by gift card through steam

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2020
    Heyyo! To get the golden swirls, you have to be a patron at first. What does it mean? It means that you've bought (or earned by special offers) at least 4 000 cubits at once (this bold info is to be verified).
    If you are a patron, you simply have to go to your user profile and enable them!
    If you're not a patron you won't be able to enable them.

• Alv'Alv' Member

Heyyo! To get the golden swirls, you have to be a patron at first. What does it mean? It means that you've bought (or earned by special offers) at least 4 000 cubits at once (this bold info is to be verified).
    If you are a patron, you simple have to go to your user profile and enable them!
    If you're not a patron you won't be able to enable them.

Odd, 3years ago I bought 1k then I got patron..
  • I heard it was about 4k at once. Might be wrong lol. In this case, if the slot says 'You are not a Patron", he can't enable the swirls anyways. ^^
  • I purchased 1K cubit 4 year ago and i got patron . I think you can contact with support with screenshot of the purchase
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited July 2020
    Patron swirls are disabled by default I guess. After buying c, go to your profile and activate them.

Ways to get patron:
    - Buy c from the cubit store (any amount)
    - Earn 7.5k worth of c from tapjoy
    - Win an official event that involves cubits
  • Tapjoy didin't work anymore for info
  • what is tapjoy???????????
  • What is Tapjoy? Tapjoy's technology makes it possible for app publishers to offer you virtual currency rewards for completing ad offers, and for advertisers to show you those ad offers. ... When you complete the ad offer, the advertiser notifies Tapjoy so we can reward you.

• CAPT.Law said:

What is Tapjoy? Tapjoy's technology makes it possible for app publishers to offer you virtual currency rewards for completing ad offers, and for advertisers to show you those ad offers. ... When you complete the ad offer, the advertiser notifies Tapjoy so we can reward you.

how to use that tho?
  • Sorry but i think tapjoy can't be use anymore on cubic castles .
    Here the link i hope you can understand the fungtion of tapjoy

• got it
  • :( its not there anymore rip1.99dollar
  • õ-o

Did you check this on your profile though?

• õ-o

Did you check this on your profile though?

ohh i see its there :D but i dont look god :( in that golden name how to un use that?
  • You just have to click on the switch on the right. If it's green, it shows 'on'. Click on it and it will disable them. ^^
  • thankx joy:D you helped me alot :)
  • No worries mate! Glad you figured out how it works now. ^^
This discussion has been closed.