Can't load the game

When I try to login into my account it keeps saying 'starting game' forever and it doesnt let me enter the game. I even changed my password and after I click on the "start at home" button it doesnt login. I waited for 10 minutes and it still said "starting game". I invested around 200€ in this game and I love it. Please help me with this issue.

Comments

• have you tried starting but not by clicking "Start at home"? Did you update your game (a new version has been released not long ago)? Depending on your device :

• Mobile : Did you try restarting the app? Restarting your mobile phone?
    • PC : Did you try restarting the game? Have you tried logging off Steam then log in and start again? Tried restarting your computer?

If none of those work, I shall recommend checking your internet connection and/or your network settings on the device you're using.
    Still can't log in? Try reinstalling completely the game. After this, I can only advice to contact support.
  • I tried restarting the game, and my internet connection is fine.
  • The game is up to date and I tried on both PC and mobile. What can I do?
  • Try reinstalling the game on both devices and see what happens. if you're still stuck, you should contact support.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator