Contact a mod in-game

The ability of being able to call a mod by sending them a short message about the problem without using Hollas.

Comments

• I think that's what the report system is for
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Join the discord server. It's the best way to contact the mods. We are not in game 24/7 and are often busy when we are online, so something like this would not really serve the purpose you think it would. We just set up a new ticket system in the Community Discord server, so if you have a problem you can open a ticket and one of the available mods will help you as soon as they can.
  • What if were banned there and need to report something lol. We can use the report system but i think it's slow and would take a week or month to resolve.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

What if were banned there and need to report something lol. We can use the report system but i think it's slow and would take a week or month to resolve.

That is true, sometimes people the break rules or become a problem and get banned from the server. The list of banned people is not long but I guess if someone is banned they could try to dm a moderator on Discord. Most of the the time issues do not need to be resolved instantly and many that do are really issues for support.
  • Oh, but i dont know any mod discord usernames

go search cubic castles discord and enter the discord server and there are mods there I see whim quite active

There's a special bot feature to report. Every mod can see the ticket you open so do not worry much about this!
    By the way, on this server, the names of the mods are the same as ingame, so no struggle (they're in blue also). :)