[Building Contest]: Dragons

124»

Comments

• rabbirabbi Member

I apologize for commenting so late, July 5th would work for me. I apologize for holding the contest :(. Life can really be a big ol jerk meany doo doo head.

Since some people needs the deadline extended too I think July 5th won't hurt :P. I will change it in the original thread and try my best to notice everyone ^^.
    @Swissy Dreamer @Zephania @Mcwolf the Sane @The Death Reaper @lucaaa795 @pysino @The Cookie Pirate Smores @Aura @CanItBeDone @Orenzo @Fluffy303 @TheDJDude12 @Fatal @-GreyCoralKing- @CD87

note me if i have missed anyone, for some people seem like i cant tag them on forums or they just don't have a forum account.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    More time to build then :D
  • smuressmures Member
    Rabbi I'm really sorry to say that me and sauce (Hawthorn) have decided to quit. We don't have enough time to complete since we are leaving for vacation on the 19th and we're not coming back till August. But we enjoyed working on the contest and it gave us confidence in our builds. :D Thank you for hosting and letting us participate in this amazing contest!
  • smuressmures Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Rabbi I'm really sorry to say that me and sauce (Hawthorn) have decided to quit. We don't have enough time to complete since we are leaving for vacation on the 19th and we're not coming back till August. But we enjoyed working on the contest and it gave us confidence in our builds. :D Thank you for hosting and letting us participate in this amazing contest!

Bai cookie.
    Evil side:Mwhahahaha 1 more ppl down.
    Good side: -slaps evil side- >:C
    -----
    Sad to see u go :(
    But there will be always a "next time" :3
    O-O
    But yeah there will be, looking forward too it ^^
  • rabbirabbi Member
    edited July 2016
    So the contest has ended. There are only 3 people has completed finished and has their room open. 5 people has their door locked and 8 people has not finished. But, on the good side, I have prepared 6 prizes, so most likely everyone will get a prize! Also, @CanItBeDone @Orenzo @Fluffy303 @Mcwolf the Sane @The Death Reaper @-GreyCoralKing- @*coolman* If you can, unlock the room for me in 3 days please.

---

Also I will make a vote on forums for the ones that did finished. If you wish to view the entries, it is in Rabbi's Plaza, and just go straight ahead
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Mcwolf has been off for days/weeks.......Aaaaaaaaaaand We've only finished the head since we were too busy >.<
  • =Secrecy==Secrecy= Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm happy that I've finished' my room weeks ago because I wasn't online für or a long time:)
    What's going to happen now?